276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bondi Sands Light/Medium Self-Tanning Foam - Lightweight, Buildable Formula Gives a Sun-Kissed Glow for a Flawless Finish; 200 mL/7.04 Oz…

£12.995£25.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm mixed, Native American and white (don't let the eyes fool you, I have Waardenburgs syndrome, so I don't have melanin in my eyes. Otherwise they would be brown. I make jokes all the time about how I'm to brown to be white, but to white to be brown. And pretty much ALL of them turned me orange within a few hours of application, although one of them did okay the day of, but the next morning, I was definitely orange (do still have two more that I haven't tried. This kind, in medium and another one, but probably won't, since I know this one works). Six hours later, I looked like I’d just spent a long day at the beach and my hyperpigmentation was demoted from a leading role in my bare skin to a mere understudy. There is nothing like real sunshine, but if I could pop the Portuguese sun in a bottle, it would look like something very close to this.

My face and hands do lighten faster, but I’m assuming that’s because I wash my face and hand multiple times a day. So, I bought a daily moisturizer from bondi sands, called “gradual tanning milk” to use on my hands/face in between doing my whole body (I’ll add a pic of the moisturizer above, if you want to try it). Mistakes are likely to show up more on paler skin, so try using a fake tan which has a colour, such as the Self Tanning Foam. This means you can easily see where you’ve applied the product and avoid any missed patches. Which Bondi Sands tan is best for medium skin tonesIf you would prefer a more immediate effect, the Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam in Light/Medium is a great option as it provides a natural-looking and streak-free tan. This product is enriched with aloe vera and coconut, which helps to hydrate and nourish the skin while providing a beautiful glow. Cult Concierge expert Ryan is on hand with some top tips to help you achieve the perfect golden glow… PREP YOUR SKIN First of all, hop in the shower and exfoliate from head to toe. Once you get out of the shower, make sure you do not put on any moisturiser or deodorant. Also make sure you are completely dry. You want your skin to be like a blank canvas, completely bare and ready to be painted. If you wish, you can put a little bit of moisturiser on your hands, feet, elbows and knees. The moisturiser will work like a barrier to the tan and by applying to those areas you will find they do not go too dark! (The tan likes to grab to those areas more than others) AQUA (WATER), DIHYDROXYACETONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TRIDECETH-9, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, POLYSORBATE 20, PEG-5 ETHYLHEXANOATE, GLYCERIN, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, CI 14700 (RED 4), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, COUMARIN, PANTHENOL, CI 42090 (BLUE 1). A. Our Pure range is gentle on all skin types and has been dermatologically tested and deemed suitable for those with sensitive skin. In addition, our face products are non-comedogenic - won't clog pores.

For an even streak free application try the Bondi Sands Application Mitt. Using an Application Mitt will also eliminate the chance of ending with tanned palms.Easy to see if there were any streaks, while applying, so you can fix it right away. Don't have to wait hours to see if you look like a zebra. But still, it didn't! here it is, Wednesday morning, and its holding strong! Even with my moisturizing Sunday night (rinsed my skin 6 hours after applying the second coat, and moisturized like I normally do, every day since).. So, I put this stuff on my skin, Sunday morning. It had been a 3 weeks since my last self tanner catastrophe, and I had exfoliated the night before, did not moisturize that night or the morning of. (My only BIG complaint is that it needs to go on unmoisturized skin). It immediately started to darken, so was easy to see if there was any streaking, and fix that up (only on my shoulders, but, I was rushing a bit, and...since I expected it to fail, I didn't take my time). A. Our full Pure range contains Hyaluronic Acid for hydration, Vitamin C for radiance and Vitamin E for repair. I didn't have much hope for this one either. Seemed almost all of them were made to give the "glowing tan" that most white people get. Problem with that is, I don't tan with a "glowing" tan, naturally. My skin does not glow. Only reason it might look al little shiny in the pics is because I moisturize A LOT.

Need to start with I bought the dark. Not because I am naturally dark, but because I was trying to get one that wouldn't have that "sun-kissed glow" crap, because I turn ORANGE. Even w/professional spray tans.What a pleasant surprise. I wasn’t looking to get darker; I wanted the tan to give me a more-even complexion, and to give my melanin its time to shine. It was super-easy to apply, and I didn’t need to wash it off after. My all-white-everything bedding thanked me as, although I used long sleeves for precaution, there was no residue left on them. It dried to touch very fast and I got on with errands as the tan developed. For medium skin tones, it’s important to choose a fake tan shade that complements your skin tone without making it look too dark or orange.

AQUA/WATER/EAU (WATER), DIHYDROXYACETONE (TANNING), PROPYLENE GLYCOL (SKIN CONDITIONING), TRIDECETH-9 (SURFACTANT), POLYSORBATE 20 (SURFACTANT), PEG-5 ETHYLHEXANOATE (SURFACTANT), GLYCERIN (SKIN CONDITIONING), PHENOXYETHANOL (PRESERVATIVE), BUTYLENE GLYCOL (SKIN CONDITIONING), DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE (VISCOSITY CONTROLLING), SODIUM HYALURONATE (HYALURONIC ACID/HUMECTANT), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C/ANTIOXIDANT), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E/ANTIOXIDANT), ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT (ALOE VERA/SKIN CONDITIONING), PEG-12 DIMETHICONE (SKIN CONDITIONING), ERYTHRULOSE (TANNING), PEG-12 (HUMECTANT), PEG-12 ALLYL ETHER (BINDING), DISODIUM EDTA (VISCOSITY CONTROLLING), POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), BENZYL ALCOHOL (PRESERVATIVE). For an even and well-applied tan, a tanning mitt is key. Grab your favourite Bondi Sands self tanner and apply a small amount to your Bondi Sands Reusable Application Mitt.By the next morning, I looked like Donald Trump. My students (I teach online) told me so, NONSTOP, until it finally faded away. Start small and then build up! Once you’ve applied the tan to your entire body (or the areas you want to do), you can then return to areas that need touching up. Fix any patches before they dry by buffing them away with your mitt. I also posted a picture and this shows one leg after about 10 minutes of application and one leg with no application. You can see the leg I applied product to looks an olive tone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment