276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Drops of Youth Youth Liquid Peel 145ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My nighttime routine tends to have more steps, but I keep my morning routine pretty simple – cleanse, tone, and moisturize. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The cool thing about this is that you apply it on a clean face and massage it in – allowing the gel to catch all dead skin and residuals (‘ello, gross) and quickly seeing it transform into little white rolls. I recent used it on my feet, knees and other places where dead cells and impurities can easily accumulate.We’ve now made our peel even better by enriching every bottle with double the concentration of edelweiss.

This clever gel-to-peel helps leave skin feeling clean and purified from the day: dirt, dust and grime don’t stand a chance. According to the directions, you only need 2 pumps to cover the face and about 20 seconds of massaging time to allow clumps to form. You’ll find yourself wishing it was your-face-peel-night every night, but as with any other sort of exfoliation, they’re best used 2-3 times a week, once a week being the minimum for the wow factor. really quickly your skin starts to feel dry and those dead clumps seem to start sticking to your peach fuzz, this is when I panic and rinse face with water but that only seems to partially solve the problem. Don’t forget you can catch daily updates of what I’m up to and my latest favourite products over on my Instagram.

that seems like a lot for a sensitive skinned gal but surprisingly (followed by moisturizer) it didn't dry my skin out any more than a normal face cleanser/exfoliator.

It smells quite natural and organic – which, in perspective, I guess isn’t a huge negative as it shows that the ingredients used within this peel are 100% natural… MY OVERALL THOUGHTS? If you wanna become a real HA-and-the-skin expert you can read way more about the topic at hyaluronic acid (including penetration-questions, differences between high and low molecular weight versions and a bunch of references to scientific literature).If you’re into your double cleansing, you’ll love these as you apply the product onto a cleansed, dry face. No se mucho de peeling pero este me parece bastante fácil de usar, solo aplicarlo en la piel limpia y bien seca y frotar con los dedos, sencillo comprado con otros ,además de ser suave y poder usarlo con más frecuencia y no tienes que tener mucho cuidado con el sol después de su aplicación ya que no es abrasivo.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment