276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nudist Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My hot older sister is a teacher. She has a bbq for the graduating seniors, mostly all guys, at the end of the school year, and I usually go, too. Rarely do girls show up, as they know, my sister will wear as little as possible, they don't measure up, and, most guys who go have known her for years. She admits to flirting and showing off for them all the time, notably the athletes.

In this sequel to the 2009 short story "SAVING THE POOL: CAN NATURIST FIND A PLACE TO SWIM, AND SAVE IT FROM CLOSING ?", Heather meets Cassandra and Susan at the mall, giving her some courage. I’d had sexual relations with a boy about 5 minutes beforehand, and being the horny hunni that I am, another guy who was interested started getting off with me and we were just canoodling in a dark room. Another friend entered the room and unsuspectedly started chatting to us about X Factor. It was simply not the time nor the place so we decided to move the party to the downstairs bathroom and my first real sexual position was standing up doggy style. When it was over, I went home and cried a bit because I was really hungover.’ An attractive, promiscuous 40-something year old woman with a penchant for younger guys and with a husband who's never around???I was the only nudist at home. It was my uncle that taught me nudism, so I got to get nude as much as possible. My parents never really understood why I like to prefer to get naked. Swansea, Victoria - Pontardulais Railway, 1964 (June) Swansea, Victoria - Pontardulais Railway, 1964 (June) I didn't have any siblings until I was 13. In fact I only had mom until I was 12 when she remarried, but while not a nudist, she was comfortable with nudity- didn't freak out if I saw her dressing or in the tub and didn't care if I was nude as long as we didn't have visitors. As for my sister, there was so much age difference that she never seem like a sibling to me, more like some baby my mom agree to take care of. She was only 6 when I left home for college.

I was 11 and I didn’t know what a period was. I cried because I thought I was dying and then thought I was pregnant. Cried to my mum and told her what happened. She hugged me, congratulated me on being a woman and then promptly called all the females in my family. When I came home from school that day, my brother had found out and was discovered sat on the bathroom floor crying whilst looking at pictures of me as a small child.’ I kissed a friend at a house party because we wanted to make two of our male friends kiss. We kissed but they didn’t so we were pissed. Also, one time in Market Bar, someone was aggressively trying it on with me and I told me and my friend were in a lesbian relationship. He told me to prove it and frankly, I don’t like being called a liar. Sparks flew.’ When I was 18, at a house party. He asked me if I’d like to go out for some air. At this point, I had no idea what going out for air meant. He just pushed his face into mine and frankly, it was awful. But he’s now gay so I feel like it’s all worked out for the best.’ A wealthy, attractive, promiscuous 40-something year old woman with a penchant for younger guys and with a husband who's never around???Really awesome Mr. Grand Dad. How could you even forget that this is your grand or maybe great great granddaughter? I wonder how the girl’s parents would be thinking about this picture.

Thank God, that they didn’t undress the child in this inappropriate family group photo. Anyway, the child will curse the family for life for this picture. 2. Brother, Father and Sister, ORGY! I was visiting my sister at uni when I was 16 and she threw a house party. I got smashed before the house party on Apple Sourz jelly shots. I passed out in her roommate’s bed and threw up in her shoe closet but it was alright because her shoes were ugly.’ It was a brave move to bring my boyfriend of just three and a half months on a trip to Hedo, as those in the know call it. Later that day, I tried to apologize to mom. But she cut me off before I could finish. She said she understood that boys/men often wake up with an erection, and she wasn't surprised that I did because my dad always woke up with one. She said she didn't have any issues with it as long as I wasn't playing with it in front of her. I did kiss someone when I was 3 but I don’t think that counts (it was magical). It happened again when I was 13 with a disgusting boy at a party, it was like a washing machine and then I was gone with the wind (again, magical).’First came the feather, which John traced slowly and gently alongside my half-naked body. It felt good, but it was nothing new. But then he slowly dripped juice from a piece of cantaloupe on to the middle part of my lips. The cold, gentle drops made not just my lips, but my whole body tingle. I couldn't imagine that there was a part of my body I didn't know could bring me pleasure, but here I was feeling a physical awakening from a few drops of cold liquid on my lips. Has anyone else ventured into full time nude living? I've been clothes free for 3 months now and it's been utterly fantastic and I am eager to make this last as long as I can. Thanks to the pandemic I transitioned to working from home and I have made arrangements with the local food come farm shop, cafe, hardware shop and a pub. As someone said, everyone will find out somehow. Someone will notice you going over there a lot or some naught gesture outside her house. All you need is the wrong person to see anything to make them jump to the conclusion and all hell will break out. Good points made here. A nudist club I go to now has a signifcant number of swingers attending, mostly on Friday nights. I'm not against swinging at all, each to their own, I do so myself sometimes. But these people form a select group who take over an area at a time, like the sauna or the spa pool or main pool, and make anyone else wanting to join feel very unwelcome, or just spread out so there's no room for anyone else. Don’t remember when it actually happened but girls started talking about it so I went home and gave shaving a try. Probably for the best because I got fingered a week later.’

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment