276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OEX Lightweight and Compact Phoxx 2 II Tent for 2 people, 2 Man Tent, Camping Tent for 2 People, Backpacking Tent, Hiking Tent, Wild Camping Tent, Camping Equipment

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The OEX Phoxx 2 would have been in the running for 5 stars but the tent is snug for 2 adults and gear and, in our opinion, is better suited to a solo camper who would have masses of extra room for gear and dogs (optional! That’s why we’ve pulled together this list of key factors for OEX Phoxx 2 Tent below, to help you choose if it’s the right product for you and your budget. The set-up process for the OEX Phoxx 2 is fairly straightforward once you have the 2 poles clipped in place. This is of course really helpful, but there’s almost too much information available, so it’s important to know exactly what you’re looking for.

OEX Phoxx 1v2 Tent (green) - Blacks OEX Phoxx 1v2 Tent (green) - Blacks

A well-constructed tent that holds up against the driving rain and strong winds is not to be sniffed at.

There is a large inner mesh window on the back of the tent which is great for stargazing and another mesh window at the foot end of the tent to help with condensation. I’d been using the OEX Phoxx 1 for a couple of years and was very pleased with the stability in high winds and driving rain on my wild camps.

OEX Phoxx IIv2 Tent (green) - Blacks

While it’s super small and comparable to a bivvy bag, it was perfect and I decided to try it on my section hikes of the South West Coastal Path over the next year or two. The OEX Phoxx 2 is well-engineered and cleverly designed with little added extras that make it a worthwhile investment. The materials used are durable and the overall build of the tent feels reliable, but you would definitely need to know the person well that you would be sharing this space with! The OEX Phoxx 2 is incredibly cheap for what you’re getting and for those starting out with long-distance backpacking, its durability and stability make it more forgiving in windy conditions, meaning you can pitch it in some fairly exposed areas should you find yourself struggling to find a more suitable campsite. The inner tent is held firm by 2 sets of Endura pre-angled poles which give the tent it's distinctive tunnel shape.Check out these frequently asked questions for valuable insights, tips, and practical information to help you make the most of OEX Phoxx 2 tent. For winter camping in Scotland, considering the variations in weather and temperature, we would look for something more sturdy like a canvas tent for the colder, snowier months. If you fancy trying something totally different to these two tents check out our 3F UL Taiji 2 vs Floating Cloud 2 article.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment