276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Saucony Men's Hurricane 23 Running Shoe

£53.55£107.10Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ryan: A change in the Omni 20 that I would love to see is for the shoe to drop a couple ounces of weight which may open it up to quicker paced runs. Megan began running competitively as a freshman in high school (2006) and it has been a major component of her life since then.

In the trail running line-up, the 4 mm offset Peregrine 12 got a brand new insole that’s made entirely of the responsive Pwrrun+ (E-TPU) foam.

Nathan: The Hurricane seems to follow the typical Saucony fit for me, which means that it is slightly more snug in the heel and midfoot, but opens up a bit in the toe box. Saucony has also been transitioning to less aggressive stability tools, ensuring the shoe is not over correcting or doing the work for you.

Saucony Hurricane 23 is a stylish stability running shoe with a luxury feeling of shock absorption, as well as moderate pronation support. The lightweight upper fits and feels great, and the resilient midsole provides a fast and cushioned ride. The Brooks Adrenaline GTS is going to grow in popularity as Brooks got rid of it’s two other stability models the Ravena and Transcend. It is a little slippery in the forefoot as it’s a bit wide and the opening of the upper is a little too narrow to easily slip the shoe on.

If you are a footwear rep looking for footwear reviews or consultations on development, we are currently looking to partner with companies to assist, discuss and promote footwear models. Along with many other runners, I want to run a sub three-hour marathon, and in these early days I can see these being the shoes to do it in. The softness of the midsole is paired very well with the firmness of the post which provides both a smooth and supportive ride.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment