276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cantu Coconut Curling Cream 340g (Packaging may vary)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. Provides weightless hydration: defines, conditions and adds manageability revealing soft, elongated curls.

Formulated specially for textured hair types, the award-winning leave-in treatment conditions curly tresses with shea butter and coconut oil to reveal soft ringlets that are more manageable.Infused with enriching ingredients like shea butter, castor oil, and jojoba oil, we designed this collection with coils and waves in mind. TJ Beauty Products cannot accept responsibility for damages / shortages / incorrect products reported after the stated 24 hour period. Even so, my favorite part about it is the subtle coconut scent—mentally, I'm on a beach in Hawaii every time I get a whiff.

For all my fellow people with medium-to-thick wavy, curly, and coily hair: This one deserves a spot in your hair-care routine. Packed with moisturising shea butter, coconut fruit extract and a range of beautifying oils, the Cantu is designed to put you back in control of your curls.

We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. They say it really moisturises and defines their waves, it helps maintain a smooth scalp which doesn't dry out, and it is best applied when hair is moist. Since adding this staple into my curly-hair routine, I've had great volume, minimal frizz, and more bounce—not to mention more defined curls.

It’s the first curl cream I’ve used as I usually go for a mouse and I would really love it if it smelt different and it’s a big tub! The award winning Cantu formula defines, conditions and adds manageability revealing soft, elongated curls.This leave-in cream improves hair manageability and is free from sulphates, parabens, silicones and mineral oil. Excellent product on natural African hair, helps to hold the twist provides moisture and manageability is excellent and it has a marvelous scent all day through with a very nice scent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment