276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Intense For Men 8.1 oz EDT Spray

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s not amazing to me, it is quite good across the board, and one of the better releases from Mercedes-Benz. Quite heavy, but I think most men could wear this and feel very confident about the fact that they are guaranteed to smell AMAZING. By subscribing to Angelify Beauty you consent to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing messages (e. Maybe this fragrance suit more in hot day because suprisingly this scent go loud it can make me feel headache. The warm and slightly sweet aroma of the tobacco is often rounded off with floral and woody fragrances.

for those who do not need to mask their own insecurities with overly complex and pretentious fragrances…. It smells really very similar to Dior Fahrenheit and but is still a little more modern and youthful to my taste.

These cookies may be set by us or by third party providers who add services/features to our sites (e. I can see where everyone is coming from with the whole Fahrenheit thing; the petrol vibe is there via the combination of woods and violet but that's where it ends.

It somewhat reminds me of both Armani's ADG Essenza and Dior's Fahrenheit in that it is deep and rich and fresh all at the same time.If you would like to see more relevant adverts as you browse other sites, please turn these cookies on. Mercedes Benz Intense is a deep, woody fragrance that gets its name from being an even more powerful version of the original, as well as from the bottle, which is distinctly pitch black on top while fading to a crystalline white on the bottom. I get the comparisons to Fahrenheit, and while it does smell similar(I'm assuming due to the violet leaf) it's not as daring or bold. It's sweet and deep and inviting compared to cologne, much more suitable for nights and cooler weather (including summer days that aren't too hot).

In a few minutes, the fragrance changes completely, this unique initial combination of notes dissipates leaving behind a soft woody, slightly powdery, with a noticeable vegetable-like accord from the violet. In the heart I don't really sense any pepper, but the cascalone is prominent (without turning this into an 'aquatic'). The opening almost makes me think about fahrenheit but with a cucumber kind of vibe or like a fresh after shave. This is way more Green or vegetal than the spicy, leather warmth of the Dior, and, to my nose, it replicates a Green Irish Tweed but with a much bigger Fresh Grass top, the Violet absolutely takes center stage and the citrus is a backing dancer except the Orange bitterness comes in for the chorus.

The result is a very rich smell, with an output slightly sweetened by mandarin orange and, at the same time, dry and floral, thanks to the absolute of violets. Once Mercedes-Benz Intense Men EDT has reached its full dry-down, it can be summarized as a moderate to low projection, airy violet (vegetable-like), and woody (cedar) fragrance with soft spicy, and green accords. The bergamot, lemon, and mandarin create a citrus touch, noticeable for just a moment, the bergamot is the most noticeable of the three, slightly sour, and a pinch of sweetness from the mandarin. Projection is moderate and the performance is super long lasting… I get great performance on my skin and don’t have to hunt for it.

My only frustration with this scent is that it can't make up its mind on how it wants to smell on a given day. Mercedes Benz Man Intense is a peppery shower gel, that's opens with a smidge of green notes, has a bit of woods and HELLA ambroxan. Citrus note is there to give it that freshness, then the violet takes over in the dry down and lasts ages. It's potent enough that it'll reach out about arm's length, and can last several hours if sprayed correctly.

Probably good for the office, especially for someone who doesn't want to stand out or has not smelled too many other things. The violet leaf and violet combine their notes into an airy slightly powdery floral note with a vegetable-like accord, finally, the pepper and cedar add a soft spicy touch and some woody support.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment