276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pantyhose Teacher: A young Teacher in Trouble!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Relax, you two. Do you really think I would do that to you? How mean do you think I am? But your protestations remind that I need to gag you," Marie said as she went to her "gag and blindfold" stash and took out a pair of old yet clean tights. Ms. Kohlman, ma’am, I love serving your beautiful feet. I love being your slave boy and I love our arrangement.” The last one was true, the others not as much. I did love that all I had to do (so far) was give this attractive woman foot massages to get A’s in all my classes. But her feet were actually really smelly and hands and knees were always really tired when she told me to leave every day, so the serving part was not that great. But I said it all, hoping this was satisfactory. Amanda's eyes were wide, taking all of this in. "No," she said, shaking her head. "But do you think you may have gone too far?" You did this? Why?" Erin asked, but was interrupted by the sound of a high-pitched scream coming from the doorway. Erin and Marie each realized, to their great mortification, that their "eccentricities" had just been discovered by their little sister. Was it possible to die of embarrassment? Wow," Amanda exclaimed. "We should have been more honest with each other a long time ago! I want to be tied up next. I guess you'll have to do it, Erin. Marie is incapacitated right now."

Marie began binding the duct tape around Erin's wrists. Erin again sighed in pleasure as her already imprisoned arms became hopelessly bound together. Marie didn't stop at the wrists. She continued to wrap the tape around Erin's nylon-covered arms in overlapping but gradually higher wrappings until Erin's arms were crushed together by a solid mass of duct tape from wrists to elbows. Dammit, Alex. If I want to rest my tired feet on your face, you will let me do it. I practically own you! You’re my slave remember? Now stop effing resisting and act like the slave you are!” Yeah, me too!" Amanda said, surprised that she wasn't the only person in the world who felt that way. "Maybe now that we know we're all interested, we could help each other out in that regard."

Choose Display Mode

Kneel, boy” she said as all the senior girls’ eyes watched me sink down to my knees in front of them. No, it's just right!" Amanda replied. "There's no way I can escape this - you are going to untie me later, right?" This time she slapped the top of my head, which was moving up and down as my tongue rhythmically soothed her sole. Uh, I don't think so," Erin said. "I was the first one to find Marie like this, so I get to be tied up next. We'll tie you up tomorrow instead."

Lowering himself so his face was next to mine he whispered, “Adrienne, if you want to be a great student you’re going to have to finish me off with your mouth.” Instead of covering Erin's legs in a solid wrapping of tape, like her arms were, Marie secured her legs with three bands of tape - one around her ankles, one around her legs just below her knees, and the third just above her knees. Each band consisted of at least six layers. Sometimes, when she was feeling more sadistic, she would make me put her feet in my mouth. It started when she wanted me to prove her nails were dry, and I had promised they were. The key is on my desk," Marie answered. "When I'm ready to free myself, I hop over there and get the key. But if you want to move things along faster, please get the key for me. As for where I got the handcuffs, there's a certain thing called the internet. Duh!" Erin and Marie were too stunned to answer for a couple of seconds. Amanda didn't recognize Erin! Which wasn't surprising, since Marie hadn't recognized her at first either, until Erin had started speaking.Okay, both of you, calm down," Marie said, blushing and sighing nervously. "It looks like Erin and I both need to explain what's going on. Do you want me to start, or do you want to go first, Erin?" Nice one, Rebecca. Well I hope you enjoy him! Here, have him for the rest of the day, we can work out what time we’ll share him later. Have fun!”

How's that? Is it too tight?" Marie asked as she cut the end of the tape and pressed the end firmly down on Erin's arm-wrappings. I was going to wear these one more time before putting them in my 'gag and blindfold pile'. They're getting pretty old. But I just thought of a use for them," Marie said as she started to cut the legs off of the pair of tights.Marie, forget about me for a second! What happened? Were we robbed? Oh my god, you're handcuffed! I'll never get those off! I'll call the police." she said frantically as she started to reach for Marie's cellphone. As I hurried/hobbled after Ms. Kohlman, I dreaded what she had in store. I soon found out it was just as bad as I feared.

I only had to take gym during freshman year. Afterwards, I found out how I could go bare-legged...if the boots covered your ankles, you were still within the dress code. It took me a while to warm up to going completely naked under my skirt. It wasn't until I was almost done with senior year that I felt completely comfortable going commando under a shorter skirt. In my final year at Infant School, circa 1966, and prior to moving up to Juniors, so Year 3 as it might be now. Erin sat next to Marie on the bed, and Amanda brought Marie's desk chair over and sat on it, crossing her legs. Amanda was still in her school uniform, except for her shoes. She was wearing the required white shirt, blue blazer, blue pleated skirt, and navy blue tights. After about an hour of giving her the foot massage, Ms. Kohlman simply raised her foot to my mouth, and I kissed it. She repeated this with the other foot, and I kissed that one. Then she pushed my face away with both feet and pointed to the door. I got my things and left. What a lie. I did like Ms. Kohlman’s feet, yes. But I never begged anything! Not voluntarily anyway. But I knew better than to complain.It was a long wait. He didn’t find my note right away, but it became pleasurably agonizing, every tiny sound I heard in the hallway seemed like it could be him approaching. I got excited and then mellowed again when I realized it was my imagination. When he did come, I didn’t even hear him approach. Now I’ve got to go up to her office and talk her into forgiving me somehow...maybe I should bribe her with somethi-” Ma’am, may I ask what is the matter today?” I said, still groveling and kissing the tops of her feet. Have a seat on the edge of the bed," Marie told her. "Put your legs together and lift up your feet." Oh, ... but wanting to be tied up isn't all that unusual. I think of it myself sometimes," Erin admitted.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment