276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Most Special Flower Girl: All the Best Things About Being in a Wedding

£2.975£5.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. The danger of being exposed could also prove damaging to older sister Laurel’s upcoming case review before the parole board, and help re-ignite the campaign against her release. Whether they have their own digital camera, phone or have the use of a parent's to capture the photo's the book prompts them to take, you can be safe in the knowledge that your extra special little wedding guest will feel very special as they play the part of photographer. Laurel and Primrose (Rosie) Bowman became known as the "flower girls" after they abducted and killed a toddler in the 1990s. Told from several perspectives and to flashbacks at the time of the crime and the subsequent court case.

Two sisters, who back in 1997, were involved in a truly horrific crime - the torture and murder of a two year old girl. It's emotional and provocative, and it makes you question things you would otherwise choose not to because they're not the kind of questions that have good, satisfactory answers anyway.The sort of book that is easy to pick up and get lost in for an hour here and there or a book you can read straight through as it is only 350 pages long.

There are 2 endings, one which I am sure many will guess as I did but then the last 2 pages have an abhorrent ending that ( and I read a lot!Each chapter was relatively short and sweet, the writing was easy to read with great cohesion and as I read it, I slowly got more on the edge. The Flower Girls is what the media dubbed sisters Laurel (10) and Primrose (6) after they went on trial for the murder of a child who went missing. By the end of the book I had so many questions, and I love it when a novel is both rivetingly good and inspires a multitude of questions to arise in a readers mind. Should someone who has committed and been convicted of a serious crime be released back into society? The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

They've all come with each childs name on and with different things for different age brackets and they're so beautiful.With warm art and sweet messages, The Most Special Flower Girl makes a beautiful gift for the little girl who made your wedding day extra dazzling. Throughout the book the reader is taken back in time to 1997 where we learn about Laural and Rosie`s childhood before,during and after the murder and there is also brief coverage of Laurel`s trial. The older sister has been charged with the crime but the younger one, Rosie, was given a new identity and lived a happy life until another little girl goes missing at a hotel where Rosie is staying.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment