276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Kenneth Williams Diaries

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Maria Menounos, 45, reveals bizarre symptom that appeared after she ate a salad and turned out to be stage 2... Williams, who was gay but never had a partner, is often lonely and depressed despite continuing TV comedy roles: Israel-Hamas war LIVE: Israeli airstrikes destroy 300 targets in Gaza and Lebanon overnight as WHO warns of 'imminent public health catastrophe'

One airmail letter sent to Italy by a depressed Williams after he dropped out of a holiday with them is typically revealing: "Living with someone always means a denial of self in SOME way and I suppose I have always known it was something I couldn't accomplish. So I've always stayed on the sidelines. Getting the pleasure vicariously. It's not wholly satisfactory, but then of course no lives are, and you know what I think about indiscriminate sex and promiscuous trade. I think it's the beginning of a long, long road to despair." There were times I hated him, and his attitude and that's ok. You don't have to love the person who's memoirs you're reading and I think that's important. I hated his cruelty to others, scathing insults and overall judgemental nature. But. I loved his sharp wit, and felt pain for his constant depression, his hatred of himself and of his sexuality, his love for his mother, his pain over her death, his constant wish for death himself. REVEALED: The 'super comfortable' power leggings from Sweaty Betty that gym goers can't get enough of Paris Fury reveals nanny REFUSED to work with her after meeting the 'wild' seven children she shares with Tyson STEPHEN GLOVER: Instead of this giant blame game, the Covid Inquiry should really be examining whether...How Matthew Perry and Jennifer Aniston's love for each other on and off screen offered a glimpse of what could've been Scarlett Johansson takes legal action against AI app which used her name and likeness for an ad without permission

Storm Ciaran latest: Live updates as UK braces for flooding and strong winds with red weather warning issued and Londoners urged to 'not take risks' BBC defends 'racist' Little Britain sketch where David Walliams says Asian character 'smells of soy sauce'Parlour Poetry: Comic, Patriotic and Improving Verse from the Victorian Age: (1978): Saydisc Label: SDL294: CD Re-release: 2009. Dua Lipaannounces the release date for new single Houdini - marking her first solo music in THREE YEARS

Italian wife killed by pizza: Diner, 46, started spasming after eating restaurant dish with 'tainted chilli sauce' that also left her husband seriously ill I'm of a generation that watched the Carry Ons through them being repeatedly shown on television, as both a full movie and cut up in a Carry On best of. I have always enjoyed them, as a good comedic institution. They're not the funniest movies ever and some of the humour is dated but they are enjoyable to watch. Reading about the actors behind the characters has always been a must do.Open verdict recorded on Williams". The Guardian. London. 17 June 1988. Dr John Elliott, deputy coroner for inner north London said: "The cause of death was a barbiturate overdose. Where Mr Williams would have got these from we would not be able to establish. There is no indication given as to why he should have taken this overdose and therefore I record an open verdict."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment