276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How delighted she would be, I thought to myself, when she awoke in the morning and found a perfectly sliced banana, just waiting for her cereal and milk. If you like a listing but wish to change something on it, add a text, logo, detail, or maybe different sizes, just contact us and we will do it for you for a small customization fee. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Disclaimer: Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products.

Even cookie cutters with lots of impressions and inside details, can release easily due to sharp edges. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. v=1586279037","width":4032},{"alt":null,"id":6396709929043,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Safe and User-Friendly: The Banana Slice Master features sharp stainless steel blades for precision slicing, yet it's designed with your safety in mind.

No longer consumed by seething anger and animosity towards thick-skinned yellow fruit, I was able to concentrate on my love of theater and am writing a musical play about two lovers from rival gangs that just try to make it in the world. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.Whimsical Banana Design: Our Yellow Banana Slice Master is not your ordinary slicer; it's a cheerful, banana-shaped tool that brings a touch of whimsy to your kitchen. v=1586279877","width":4032},{"alt":null,"id":6842186399827,"position":5,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. The banana cutter is very easy to use and made from plastic material so if you wish encourage your kids eat bananas, you can give them to enjoy cutting bananas with the banana cutter and be comfort so their fingerprints will be safe. Wielding a 571B, she quickly prepared perfect, even banana slices and scattered them lazily on a bed of wheaties.

It's a game-changer for making fruit salads, garnishes, or simply adding banana slices to your breakfast. of the time, I would get so frustrated that I just ended up squishing the fruit in my hands and throwing it against the wall in anger. Many users joked about how excited they were to be moving on from their old, slow methods of slicing bananas. v=1586279037","width":3874},{"alt":null,"id":6396766617683,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me!By signing up, you agree to receive digital marketing communications about us and our products incl. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). It's a cliche at this point, but a lifetime of ninjitsu training in a remote Japanese dojo had made me a silent and relentless killing machine. No longer shall I have to disturb my families' slumber using my laser guided compound mitre saw to cut precision banana slices!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment