276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanking Classics - Volume One

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At a Los Angeles high school in 1968, two male students receive a classroom paddling for speaking Spanish. I bought a French version in which the spanking was omitted. Useful! Later I bought a copy complete with the Tonkin spanking from the "ABC Shop", where ABC = "Australian Broadcasting Commission". I still have it & may still be available. Perhaps in "Cinema Swats 6", Dan could string together a short series of LFMG & KMK spankings including professional & college productions?! The movie is set in a girl's high school, where the teachers liberally dish out corporal punishment, like beatings, on the students. [15] Venkataraman, Soundarya (2021-05-02). " 'Girls' Generation 1979'…A dainty depiction of love and friendship". Medium . Retrieved 2021-06-10.

Cinderella's Sister: Episode 4» Dramabeans Korean drama recaps". Dramabeans. 2010-04-13 . Retrieved 2021-07-05. Mark (2016-07-06). "This romantic thriller based on a true story is undermined by compromises". Mature Times . Retrieved 2021-05-15. S3, Ep.14: Journey into Violence. An accused man held by a sect is flogged with a whip after being recaptured.I have just finished the first incident in the ‘Saint Helena High School for Wayward Girls ~ Incident Log’

Enter Rowena, today I am selling vintage magazines. All marked up, motor bikes, stamps, trains, special interest, action comics, D.C Comics, etc etcA teacher punishes a student for smoking in school by caning her in his office. On another occasion, he hits the girl with a cane for bullying another student. [35] Just a couple of points you may be interested in. The recording I have of "The Australain Ballet" was live from the Victorian Arts Centre on 20th. June, 1989. However, the copy I have was released in 1994. Perhaps it was re-released in 2000 for your enjoyment? Military discipline known as Field Punishment No. 1 is administered to New Zealand conscientious objectors, including Archibald Baxter during the First World War. [31] I got the idea of a secret area from when I used to have stalls, at markets, a man I got to know, showed me how it works. Let me let you into a traders secret. In this Czech film, a young woman is whipped with a belt when her father suspects she engaged in sex. [8]

The stall holder sees you looking in the baited section, and turns. By now, you will be engrossed. “I have a lot more of….” An outlaw sentenced to 100 lashes is tied to a post and severely flogged in this Australian western. Set in a tough working-class environment of 1970s Glasgow, various scenes depict the liberal use of corporal punishment in the protagonist's (John McGill) catholic school. In one, a boy and two girls are strapped on their palms by the headmaster; in another, John is similarly punished by his teacher. [28] I can think of at least two other examples of a spanking scene shown on British television where the girl had her skirt deliberately raised to be spanked on her panties. They were both transmissions of the ballet La Fille Mal Gardée, where the heroine's pantomime dame mother (played by a man) puts her across 'her' knee, turns up her skirt and petticoats and, in some performances, gets a few slaps in before the punishment is interrupted. This was broadcast in 1962 with the original cast of Stanley Holden and Nadia Nerina, and another version with Ronald Emblen and Lesley Collier was shown in 1981; the latter is currently available in Britain on video and DVD. Of course, this was high culture rather than 7.30 lowbrow sitcom, but it does show that panties spankings were not completely unbroadcastable! A Cool Fish》: Ma Xian Yong can't pay his daughter's school fees, why doesn't he sell his car?]. www.sohu.com (in Chinese). 24 November 2018 . Retrieved 2021-09-10.

Within three days my parcel arrives by courier, and she takes it to her summer house, which has a very private room. Ep.4 'The Flogging Bishop': A British convict in 19th century Australia is sentenced to 75 lashes for insolence. Our Gang short subject. Wheezer is spanked by his stepmother after his dog, Pete, comes into the house through his bedroom window. I spent many years working at a College, lecturing and demonstrating Thermodynamics. Every time, just before the class came in, I was nervous, even after twenty five years I was. It is the same now…I see a car pull up, just one girl in it…it has to be her. I go to the counter, at the front of the Antiques Emporium to greet her.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment