276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I did not plan as well for the body as I did for the head, but it did turn out pretty nice. First you will need to measure your shoulder's length and your waist depth (from the chest or stomach, which ever is larger.) You'll need to add a few inches to the sides so you can breath and move around easier. Last measure the length from your shoulders to your waist.

The LEGO Movie introduced a whole new cast of colorful and lovable characters to the LEGO universe. From Emmet and Wyldstyle to Lord Business and Unikitty, there is a wide range of LEGO movie characters to choose from. Adult LEGO fans can bring these characters to life by wearing movie-themed costumes. Whether you want to be an ordinary construction worker or a master builder, there's a LEGO movie character costume that's perfect for you. 5. DIY LEGO Costume Now its time to ventilate your head before you attach the stub. Find the center on the top of your head and use the 2" cup to trace your vent hole. Cut through the tape with the X-acto knife and the styrofoam with the steak knife. Find the center of the stub and do the same. Tape up the stub until no styrofoam is showing, leaving the vent hole uncovered. Use 4 or 5 dabs of the Gorilla glue to attach the stub to the head, aligning the vent holes. Make sure to use the low heat setting on your hot glue gun. If you don’t have a low temperature hot glue gun, you can use a high temperature glue gun but it will melt the rims of the cups. I set the cups up on the board to look even to my eye and then used a pencil to mark around each cup. That way I could easily see where to set each cup down after I put a ring of hot glue around the rim. Another popular option for adult LEGO costumes is dressing up as a LEGO minifigure. Minifigures are the small, poseable characters that come with LEGO sets. These costumes usually consist of a foam tunic or bodysuit designed to look like a specific minifigure. You can choose from iconic LEGO characters like Batman, Superman, Star Wars characters, or create your own unique minifigure costume using generic LEGO parts. 3. LEGO Batman Costume Once the straps are added, you’ve got the cutest little LEGO Halloween costumes you’ve ever seen! Oh and the LEGO treat bags are beyond easy to make. I bought a reed and blue paper gift bag at Target and added 6 construction paper dots with glue!

3. LEGO Batman Costume

LEGO is all about building and creativity, so why not gather a group of friends or family members and create a LEGO-themed costume ensemble together? Each person can choose a different LEGO character or element to represent, and when you come together, you'll have a colorful and cohesive group costume. Whether you dress up as a LEGO castle, a pirate ship, or a group of minifigures, a group LEGO costume is sure to turn heads and create lasting memories. If you're feeling crafty and want to create a unique LEGO costume, the possibilities are endless. You can use foam, cardboard, or even fabric to build your own LEGO-inspired outfit. With some creativity and basic crafting skills, you can design a costume that reflects your favorite LEGO theme or character. There are plenty of online tutorials and resources available to guide you through the DIY process. Don't forget to accessorize with LEGO-inspired jewelry, hats, and props to complete your look. 6. Group LEGO Costume Next your going to cut some styrofoam, this can get very messy so have a vacuum/shop-vac on hand. Take the form tube you have cut off and draw the circle out on the styrofoam. Take two sheets of the styrofoam and cut the circle out slightly bigger to sand down later. Do this one more time to create both the top and bottom of the head. You'll have four 3/4" disks total to work with. Two disks for the top and two for the bottom. Is it even stranger that we’ve have dreams of actually becoming a LEGO guy? Just think about it! You could be anything you want in an instant! Just in case you’ve had any dreams of being a LEGO guy, we’ve found this gem of a costume! Product Details

Well, now you can have a chance to recapture some of that magic from the very first LEGO sets. You can dress up as the original mini-figure that started it all! Fun Details Let's also not forget that Emmet became the LEGO hero that we needed in The LEGO Movie, and Emmett and Lucy save the LEGO universe again in The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part. Everything is awesome if you find your favorite LEGO Movie costumes for Halloween! This is the signature piece of the entire outfit and will take the longest to create but take your time; your patience will be rewarded. I apologize in advance that I did not document this as well as I should have. I will detail everything to the best of my ability. Don't hesitate to ask questions if I could explain a part in more detail.Once the curves are similar to the mini-fig's curve, we need to attach the ends to the form tube. Remember when I told you how spray paint loves styrofoam? Well this is the step that you have been waiting for. We are going to tape over the ends.*See alternative methods below* The main reason is to provide that barrier so the styrofoam doesn't make like a magician and disappear. The tape also secures the foam and makes the head a much more durable. Decide which side you want to be the top and secure it by using one continuous strip of tape across the styrofoam, leaving about an inch on the form tube. Continue this until none of the styrofoam is exposed anymore. In my opinion, the Magikote would work the best in this application. All you would have to do is brush on a couple of coats of it onto the Styrofoam areas to be painted, let dry overnight, then sand till smooth. One catch is that you would have to make sure the Stryofoam is secured from the inside of the head with either tape, gorilla glue, or a combination of the two. Before we tape up the side your going to squeeze your head through, we're going to need a hole made. Take the 8" bowl you'll use for the face later and center it on the bottom piece of styrofoam then mark its position. Now cut the piece out until you have a styrofoam ring. Don't discard this disk, we'll use it in a bit. To tape the bottom is slightly different. Instead of taping across the gap, wrap it around so attaches to the inside of the head. Do this until none of the styrofoam is exposed. Use a regular paid of scissors to cut the plastic cups. I cut each cup to the line at the bottom of the cup to ensure that all of the cups were the same height.

This part is a little hard to explain so I have pictures to detail the processes as well. I have estimated the eyes are about 2" in diameter. So take that 2" round object and sketch it onto the copy paper. In the LEGO man diagram, the eyes are the same distance apart (end to end) as the stub on top of the head, about 6". Mark the distance but don't draw the other circle yet. Take the paper and fold it so the line you marked matches with the other eye and sketch the circle on this side. Unfold it and you should be able to see the mark you made on the other side, redraw that circle on the other side. This is to make sure the eyes are level with each other, we don't want to make a lazy eye LEGO man. Prepare for a huge selection of kid's Halloween costumes, including licensed character costumes from Marvel, Toy Story, and more, all as a way to dress in a LEGO stylized version of your favorite characters. She and he will be stoked by our Star Wars costumes. Is he or she really into LEGO's playsets? Well, that means they are suitable for a LEGO costume, kids' costumes that lets them live out their fun for real! The adult LEGO guy costume gives you the rare opportunity to transform into the mini-figure from your childhood! It’s officially licensed from the toy series and it comes with a tunic-style top that recreates the classic mini-figure. It’s bright red with a boxy shape to make you fit in with all the other LEGO figures. You can even get the classic LEGO hands and head with this awesome outfit! Be Anything Hot glue gun with a low temperature setting ( This one is my favorite and one of the cheapest options!)Batman is one of the most popular superheroes of all time, and his LEGO version has gained a massive following. If you're a fan of LEGO and Batman, why not combine the two by wearing a LEGO Batman costume? These costumes typically include a Batman-themed minifigure tunic, cape, and mask. You can also add accessories like LEGO-style gloves and boots to complete the look. Just be prepared for all the attention you'll get when you show up as the Dark Knight at your next costume event! 4. LEGO Movie Character Costume This Adult LEGO Guy Costume is a deluxe outfit designed to make you feel like the original mini-figure. It comes with a foam tunic top with a boxy shape that looks like a LEGO guy. It has a red top with a blue bottom and fits easily over any shirt. The mask is molded into a rounded shape and it even has the tiny little “nub” on the top. It almost looks like you could snap a LEGO hat on top of it! Take it to the Limit First you will need to measure from the top of your head to your chin and round up to the nearest inch. My noggin is about 8.5", so I made it an even 9". This will give you how much you will cut from the form tube. Measure that length on the form tube and starting cutting with the handsaw carefully to get the straightest line possible, I used a rubber band to aid me. After its separated, sand the edge you just cut to smooth it down. This might seem kind of odd, but the LEGO guy might be our role model. We totally look up to that industrious little guy. We know it sounds a little crazy, but it’s true! Why? Well, it’s pretty obvious if you think about it for a second. The LEGO guy has a pretty impressive résumé. Since 1978, he’s held a TON of different careers, including pilot, racecar driver, police officer, astronaut, knight, ninja, pirate, deep sea diver, time traveler, archaeologist, wizard, Viking, Batman, cowboy, and… well, the list could go on for days. The point is that LEGO mini-figures had the potential to be anything that you wanted them to be! That’s why we can’t help but look up to the tiny dude.

This is the fun part! It’s time to bring the cardboard and plastic cups to life! Each one will need at least 2 coasts of spray paint, and the yellow LEGO costume needed more. If you’re looking for more involved LEGO men costumes complete with incredible DIY lego heads, don’t miss #1 on this list of DIY costumes!

Discover LEGO® sets for adults, whatever the passion!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment