276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Priest: A Love Story (1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I nearly choked, my mind fracturing into twin minds—one determined to see this meeting through with grace and compassion and the other determined to let her know how hard she made me. We sat in silence for a while, jostling shoulders with dead girls and disapproving parents and tragedies that lingered like the smell of old leaves in a forest. “So,” she said after a while, “I suppose you do know what it’s like to face your parents’ disapproval.” Have you listened to any of Jacob Morgan and Elena Wolfe ’s other performances? How does this one compare? I indicated that it was okay, trying to solve the bigger problem of how to stand up without revealing what her words had done to me.

I realized my hands were gripping the arms of the chair very hard now, and I tried to flush out all the images her words were conjuring, but I couldn’t and she continued on, oblivious to my sudden discomfort, innocently secure in the mistaken notion that I was simply an input for information, an output for advice, and not a twenty-nine-year-old man.That was brave,” I murmured. Who was this Sterling she kept mentioning? An ex-boyfriend? A former lover? He had to have been an idiot to let Poppy go, at any rate. I took a breath, pausing a moment, because it was impossible not to feel those twin dragons of rage and grief warring in my chest, heating my blood. I felt a fury so deep whenever I thought of that man that I honestly believed myself capable of murder, and no matter how many times I prayed for this hatred to be lifted from me, no matter how many times I forced myself to repeat I forgive you I forgive you as I pictured his face, it never truly went away, this anger. This pain. Heather: Hi! Do you have a list of forbidden, age-gap books that involve priests. I just read Beautiful Sinner by Sara Cate, and now I want more forbidden yumminess LOL Leslie M: …if you like dirty books with priests I would recommend The Original Sinners series by Tiffany Reisz. The first book is The Siren.

Third....this is hot, hot, hot! So not only is it well written, but the sex scenes are also well written and just ...well...hot, hot, hot!

She nodded. “At a charity called Maison de Naissance. It’s a place for rural Haitian mothers to get free prenatal care, as well as a place for them to give birth. It’s the only place besides the summer house in Marseille that my boarding school French has come in remotely useful.”

She killed herself when she was nineteen,” I went on, as if Poppy’s touch had triggered a response to share that couldn’t be stopped. “She left a note, with the names of other children he’d hurt. We were able to stop him, and he was put on trial and sentenced to ten years in prison.” Poppy is looking for…something. Anything that matters. Something that makes her feel alive after so many years of being stifled. A whim finds her at the elaborate door of a priest’s confession, and for the first time she’s able to talk about anything she wants, anonymously, without the world judging her. And better then that, she gets real advice, not the whole, ‘keep your head up!’ charade. Tyler is the first person who actually listens to her since her excruciating breakup, and his voice becomes her solace. This is the start of a slow-burn forbidden love story, told over six half-hour episodes. (Please be aware, spoilers ahead). “This is a Love Story”: Fleabag and the Hot Priest With a lot of hard work and a little bit of help, Mallory makes incredible progress turning the store into an eclectic home décor shop called Romancing the Home--all while trying to ignore the depressing and decrepit apartment she's living in on the second floor. When the shop catches the eye of a popular renovation TV show producer, Mallory is thrilled--until it becomes clear that her apartment is to be part of the segment as well.

Details About Priest by Sierra Simone PDF

Maryse: Here’s mine (one of my favorite books ever!) It’s also completely forbidden in TWO aspects (and I didn’t know what I wanted more but I was loving the angsty journey BIG time). Steamy and angsty and HOLY MOLY —> A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers (P.S. Here’s my 5-STAR book review)

Or, was it all the guilt he carried that pushed him there? That God would be the only one to forgive him and not anyone else, including himself; even though he wasn't at fault? Pia: You MUST read Priest by Sierra Simone. Talk about forbidden love – no teacher student, no stepsiblings, no best friends younger sister etc. This is a priest and a new girl in town coming to the church for confession. But it is so good, so emotional and you really feel their struggles. You guys need to read it. Julie D: Maryse, I highly recommend Priest by Sierra Simone. …That’s pretty taboo if you ask me!!! But wow, it was an awesome book! Very cold shower-worthy, lol! I loved Father Bell's character. But to only be 29 and taken the oath 3 years prior, you're talking about a playboy giving up the play in his prime!! 😲 Dartmouth. Marseille. Boarding school. I had sensed that Poppy was polished, had guessed from her mention of Newport that she had known privilege and wealth at some point in her life, but I could see now exactly how much privilege, how much wealth. I studied her face. There was a thriving confidence there, an old-fashioned bent toward etiquette and politeness, but there was also no pretentiousness, no elitism.

Latest Reading

I really enjoyed this book and was fully vested. I mean, come on!! A priest and forbidden love? Yes please!! Entretanto, muita gente - eu - vê um padre como uma pessoa diferente, como se ele dormisse e saísse na rua só de batina. O tempo todo. E o que eu mais gostei no PRIEST foi que mostrou, e muito, mais do que só o padre Bell, mostrou o lado homem do Tyler Bell. Poppy is a rich blue blood humanitarian with oodles of degrees, a perfect body, perfect face and voice, but likes rough sex and was a 'stripper' yet is STILL virginal in some aspects of her sex life, you know, so the dude could be her first. Come on. Maryse: I found this one! The Hacienda by Isabel Cañas <—- OOOOOH!!! FORBIDDEN LOVE?? (w/ a priest!!) AND a haunted house. YES PLEASE! “… Desperate for help, she clings to the young priest, Padre Andrés, as an ally. No ordinary priest, Andrés will have to rely on his skills as a witch to fight off the malevolent presence haunting the hacienda and protect the woman for whom he feels a powerful, forbidden attraction…” I did like Tyler, he was a good man, kindhearted and caring. The book was told mostly from his POV, but he came across at times more like a horny teenager rather than a 30 year old Catholic Priest. Poppy I never took to. I loved that she was a confident woman, happy with her sexual side, but I didn't believe she had much remorse or guilt for what was a blatant seduction and not much regard for Tyler's vocation. I wanted to throttle her for her actions towards the end.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment