276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Getting a Nasty Shock: The Bradford Ointment Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But Judge Durham Hall told Wright he was “a committed football hooligan’’ adding: “You clearly couldn’t care less. You revel in your notoriety even finding some satisfaction in being part of a group childishly named the Ointment – a choice which indicates the intellectual level of this activity.” Wright, who was not arrested until April, pleaded guilty to a charge of affray, and Mrs Azmi outlined details of his previous convictions which included football-related offences in March, 2004, and October, 2005. These adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target audience – the local community. Newlywed Christmas Ornament Personalized established gift with calligraphy, custom newlywed gift, Gold Glitter Holiday Decor, plastic A NOTABLE and compelling account of the characters who made Bradford City's hooligan firm one of the most notorious and feared in English football's lower divisions. --Tony Barrett, The Times --Tony Barret, The Times

can remember walking into the ground that night , walking onto the terrace and not seeing any familiar faces and realising it was all bradford. so we made us way into the cowshed. this was the first home league game with bradford for a long , long time. Preston v carlisle 1993 - B&W footage of a massive off between almost 200 lads and only 3 police to seperate them, proper old school toe-to-toe He faces a similar restriction on going to either of city’s railway stations when City are at home and if they have an away game he must not go within five miles of an opponent’s ground. Handmade 50th wedding Anniversary gift, golden wedding anniversary gift, handmade 50th anniversary gift Shabby chic, hand made wooden letters.... , each is different, full alphabet... 6" - 16cm high approx.

Cute Pins – OCTOPUS Enamel Pin – Squid Jewelry – Kawaii Pins – Cute Octopus Gifts – Brooch Lapel Pin – Soft Enamel – boygirlparty Unicorn lapel pin rainbow enamel pin badge is a cute kawaii rainbow gift for her or him and every unicorn kawaii lover. Probably my favourite song what I used to listen to while I was ironing my clobber on a Friday night or Saturday morning has to be oasis supersonic. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. First Home Ornament - Custom Hand Stamped Housewarming Gift - New House Skeleton Key - Realtor Closing Gifts - Rustic SILVER OG

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis - Miniature Literary Classic Book Ornament Firms I’ve never seen as much as a lad there as to be Wimbledon, Mk dons, Crawley, Orient and Cheltenham. Personalized Dog Ornament - Dog Lover Gifts, Gifts for Pets, Handcrafted Wire Bone with Pet's Name, Unique Modern Dog Christmas Holiday Gift During an interview on The Real Football Factory, Bradford City follower Daniel Wright claimed clashes with rival supporters were ‘’the best buzz in the world’’. can also remember a certain town fan threatening the town fans on leeds road after the game when the city fans were approaching that if they ran he'd give them a 'strict talking to' later on.Wright’s barrister Nigel Hamilton conceded that the latest incident was a serious one, but he pointed out that it was short-lived and his client had only used his fists during the fighting. Puppy's First Christmas Ornament, Dog's First Christmas Ornament, Gift for Dog, Christmas Gift for Puppy, My First Christmas Ornament

The judge said he intended to send out a message to others that the courts would not tolerate such offending. Another man Kye Revitt, 23, of Westgate Hill Street, Bradford, also admitted the affray charge arising out of the same disturbance last December. I started watching Bradford in 1973 with my brother in law and his pal who was a big city fan, my old fella was a big Leeds fan and never missed a match, the first game I went to was Arsenal away game in the fa cup, City lost 2 nil, but it was a great day out.While I accept that it is unpleasant and unlawful violence…for this type of violence it is at the lower end of the scale,’’ he submitted. personalized christmas ornaments,christmas ornaments handmade,name ornament,custom name ornament,wire name ornaments,personalized ornament First memory of trouble was in 1975 at Lincoln City, there was a pitch invasion and both sets of fans proper tore into each other, a couple of Lincoln fans got stabbed on the pitch I remember it been in the local paper and the local news on the Monday night. I started getting involved with the lads in 1976 and used to go with the lads off the estate and from school. The thugs – one a self-confessed member of the notorious Ointment gang which follows Bradford City – stormed the Foundry Hill Bar in Bingley, following a match between City and Barnsley.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment