276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Munchkin Lindam Stair Gate, Sure Shut Axis Toddler & Baby Gate, Stair Gate Pressure Fit Baby or Dog Gate, Baby Safety Gate for Stairs & Doorways, Easy Install No-Screws Child Gate, 76-82cm, White

£15.495£30.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Type: Pressure-fit | Width: 76 – 96cm, with additional extensions available to fit up to 124cm What we love I second using calpol plug ins. I put one in the living room during the day as well in the bedroom at night."(Tried and tested by Mumsnetter ToastCrumbsOnAPlate) Our verdict When your baby is starting to become mobile, it's important to create a safe environment for them. Safety gates can keep little ones safe by creating a barrier in doorways or on stairs, limiting their adventures to areas that are safer. It's recommended to use a wall-mounted gate on any stairway opening, top or bottom, and a pressure-fit or removable style for doorways. Pressure-fit gates and gates with a step-over bar shouldn't be used at the top of stairs. The flat step makes this pressure-fit stair gate a good alternative to screw-fit stair gates if you're not able to drill into walls.

Our favourite features? A great option for creating a subtle light in nurseries and children’s bedrooms, as well as landings and hallways, the Lindam Nursery Night Lights are lightweight and portable and come with a Dawn till Dusk sensor, automatically switching off when the room gets light. Ewan is lovely, I wouldn't hesitate. My 4 yo still uses it every night."(Recommended by Mumsnet user Topjoe19) Our verdict Type: Pressure-fit | Width: 73 – 80cm, with additional extensions available to fit up to 101cm What we loveWe use a Hatch that was recommended here. Has white noise plus various other noises and different colours/brightness etc too.” (Tried and tested by Mumsnet user TheGlitterFairy) Our verdict

This product is easy to fit and covers the landing banister struts easily. It is a bit long but double it up and it still works. “ We have it and I'd be lost without it! We used it as a night light during the newborn night feeds. She's 9 months now and I still rely on it so I know how to dress her for bed."(Recommended by Mumsnetter WhenTwoBecomeThree) Our verdictAlthough the BabyDan Guard Me is safe for use anywhere in your home, the best stair gate for use at the top of the stairs is the Safety 1st Wall Fix Extending Metal Gate, which is also the best screw-fit stair gate we tested.

Our favourite features? Not only is Chicco First Dreams Lullaby Musical Sheep an adorable, cuddly friend for your baby, it also comes with a glowing colour changing night light on his tummy, enough to create a familiar warm glow in the nursery or bedroom. We think the BabyDan Guard Me Auto Retractable Satefy Guard gate is the best stair gate available to buy right now. It scored the highest in our product testing and has received many a glowing recommendation from the Mumsnet Talk forums. The retractable feature offers a neat option for leaving the gate folded away when not in use and it has a simple opening mechanism. About the author Power: Mains-powered | Timer: Yes | Sounds: Yes | Best for: Newborns, toddlers and beyond Reasons to buyWithin these two categories, there are a few other features that can form part of the identity of a stair gate. For example:

These safety gates make use of pressure and wall pads to fit snugly in doorways or narrow hallways, with no need to screw into the wall or doorframe, they can be taken with you when stopping at relatives or going on holiday. Each gate comes with full instructions to help you reposition the gate when needed and you can find a how to video (linked below) to make the task even more straightforward.Our favourite features? Changing colour depending on the temperature of the room, the GroEgg is a great visual reminder to ensure your baby is dressed appropriately, turning red if the room is too hot and blue when the room is too cold. Adjustable settings - How bright is the night light and can you change the settings to dim it as required? Are there a choice of colours available or is the colour fixed? Minimum width: 76cm; maximum width: 82cm (up to 117cm with a combination of Lindam universal extensions, sold separately) Pressure-fit stair gates are great for use in rented accommodation as installation requires absolutely no drilling. This type of stair gate comprises a U-shaped metal frame, which squeezes against your wall or bannister, holding the gate in place through pressure alone. It often requires a small cup to be applied to your wall with an adhesive, which the bolts of the gate then sit in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment