276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[LANEIGE] Cream Skin Refiner 150ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Laneige Cream Skin Refiner is filled with mild and safe ingredients that provide moisturising effects for dry, sensitive skin. Beauty of Joseon Glow Serum is here to provide you with glowing, radiant honey skin even for acne-prone skin. We have spent over 28 years in the labs studying water science and skin composition to come up with high-quality products for you. It contains the Milk Vetch Root Extract, the toner has the revitalizing and reinvigorating properties. Whether you have normal skin, dry skin, oily skin, combination skin,, we guarantee you the best results.

LANEIGE Cream Skin Mist 75ml | Cult Beauty LANEIGE Cream Skin Mist 75ml | Cult Beauty

The multi-performing moisturiser offers gentle toning action to support a brighter-looking complexion, while simultaneously softening and locking in moisture.Really liked using this in my skincare routine but have stopped twice because it seems to make my eczema flare. The secret to its dual powers lies with LANEIGE's innovative Cream Blending Technology™: a high-pressure blending process that breaks down the cream into nano units before immersing it into a toner so it won't separate.

LANEIGE Cream Skin Cerapeptide Toner and Moisturiser 170ml

com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Elsewhere in the formula, green tea extract - boasting natural antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties - helps fight UV damage and reduce redness, while camellia japonica flower extract - a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, phytosqualene and fatty acids - further moisturises the skin. With the hydrating capabilities of a cream and the lightweight texture of a toner, it prepares and softens skin while supplying maximum moisture in one simple step.

The only downside I have is it does make my face quite oily a few hours after using which leads to some of my makeup melt off. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. It helps to not only hydrate your skin but the peptides + ceramides help to strengthen your skin barrier.

Cream Skin Skincare Collection | LANEIGE Cream Skin Skincare Collection | LANEIGE

This new and improved version of the Skin Refiner intensely hydrates, strengthens the skin barrier, and boosts the elasticity of the skin with the added CERAPEPTIDE formula (combination of Ceramides and Peptides). Brimming with moisturising, soothing natural ingredients, this miraculous toner plumps, firms and softens skin, enhancing the performance of other products such as masks, serums and creams. Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl- 10 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol. Be careful not to use too much, it will make your skin too tacky and will take too long to dry/affect the application of the other parts of your skincare routine.

With over 25 years spent delving deep into the depths of water science, the brand dreams up its very own 'Advanced Water Complexes. It also has a bottle of cream melted inside thanks to Laneige’s innovative Cream Blending Technology, giving your skin 12 hours of long-lasting moisture. This is the first time I have used a product which combines a toner with a moisturiser and I am seriously impressed. Skin Cupid prides itself in building numerous direct brand partnerships with Asia's leading beauty companies to bring our Cherubs only the best. Oily and combination skin types can use 1-2 layers of this product straight after a cleanser as a moisturiser.

LANEIGE, Radiance on my skin, Confidence in my life|LANEIGE

A cream and liquid toner hybrid, this lightweight moisturiser effortlessly melts into the skin and provides rich, intense hydration. Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Isopentyldiol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Disodium Edta, Carbomer, Mannitol, Acrylates/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ceramide Np, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-11.The skin refiner will be perfect for minimalistic skin routine; only a cleanser, Laneige Cream Skin Refiner and an SPF for a daytime.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment