276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TalkTalk YouView DN372T Set Top Box - 320GB PVR Freeview+ HD Digital Recorder

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Easy and quick to access BBC IPlayer, (and all the others), and easy to look through Films and TV series on Netflix and Now-TV as well. If you've any questions, or not sure what you need to get for your device, just get in touch and we'll advise. Yes, I think what CS are referring to, is that all Boost channels no longer work from 1st August, so the Paid for boost channels above 301 have stopped. I'm having no issues streaming any other video, and it doesn't randomly restart any other time, only when I'm watching Sky Go on PS4.

The device does not support WiFi USB dongles - a wired network connection is required for on-demand services. We care for more than 36002 patients each year across the Hospice in Cambridge, the Alan Hudson Day Treatment Centre in Wisbech and in patients’ own homes via the Arthur Rank Community Team. Whether it had an intermittent fault or just needed the box or powerline adapters switching off and on again, who knows. While this is more reviews from overrepresented word count groups than we'd expect to see, the discrepancy in ratings between reviews with overrepresented word groups and all other reviews isn’t significant enough to rule out the possibility of it being due to random chance.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Programmes may include psychological support, physiotherapy, complementary therapy, occupational therapy, rehabilitative support, counselling, bereavement and spiritual support. I am asking here as there is no point what so ever trying to communicate this to the CS for TalkTalk. l have power line adaptors that are working fine with all green lights but for the last 4 days all internet channels are pixelated. Save energy, save moneyOur power supplies all carry ENERGY STAR ® accreditation, as a result of having an efficiency above 85%.

See how it goes, but I think yet again CS stated incorrect info which has contributed to quite a lot of trouble. If you haven’t pressed the buttons together by the time “YouView Waking Up” is displayed, or you see the “YouView please wait…” message then try again. Signal strength is abt 65% and quality initially abt 70%, eventually improving to 100% and then the pixellation has gone. Whether that be the TalkTalk YouView DN372T Set Top Box from TopGeezer or even a competitor product.Once your payment has been received we will dispatch your item as soon as possible, usually within three working days. The 4K replacement has one freeview receiver, can only record one channel at a time, cannot watch another freeview channel simultaneously while recording, doesn't even have an RF out. We are always looking for new ways to raise funds so that we can continue to provide and develop our vital services long into the future.

However, for the hardcore data nerds out there (like ourselves), the full report satisfies that craving for precise numbers and hard evidence that the reviews are legit or bogus. And yes the software would constrain the disk size to make the average consumer more likely upgrade to a new service or premium box! If I switch the TV off (to stand-by), but leave the box (DN372T) on, half an hour later the TV will switch on.

Manufactured by Huwei and featuring the same YouView interface you’ve come to know and love, along with the standard 320GB hard drive to give you plenty of space to record all your favourite TV series, it also features double the RAM from the previous version meaning faster response time in menus and smoother overall operation. Same spec, we get our our power supplies made in a different factory that we have been using for 7 yrs now. Manufactured by Huwei and featuring the same YouView interface you've come to know and love, along with the standard 320GB hard drive to give you plenty of space to record all your favourite TV series, it also features double the RAM from the previous version meaning faster response time in menus and smoother overall operation. Be realistic from the start, if you only have a set budget in mind, make sure you only look at products in that area.

The problem I have is that I live in a shared flat and the internet is in the landlord's name I presume, but I've never met him and have only ever had dealings with the estate agent. A second hand black 320GB Huawei Youview DN372T HD Freeview box that comes in the original packaging with the remote control, power adaptor and HDMI lead, and is in like new condition.

I had no need of TT's streaming options, so once it was up and running, I did another reset - this time the 'factory reset - do not keep recordings' option.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment