276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Art of God of War Ragnarok, The: Ragnarök

£23.995£47.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Art of God of War Ragnarök (Deluxe Edition) Following youll want to define your book extensively so that you know just what data you are going to be like As well as in what get. Then it is time to get started writing. In the event youve investigated adequate and outlined thoroughly, the particular creating really should be straightforward and speedy to carry out simply because youll have countless notes and outlines to make reference to, moreover all the data will be contemporary inside your thoughts above right) Really love these development designs for Surtr. None of them were used for the final look that we see in the game though. I still remembered playing God of War for the first time many years ago and was just mesmerised by the worlds and characters created by Santa Monica Studio. I'm still reminded of that feeling of awe each time I see art or video clips of the game. The art direction is just amazing.

Awarded the Game Of The Year at the 2022 Game Awards, the critically acclaimed God Of War Ragnarok by Santa Monica Studios is everything we had hoped for in a sequel; bigger and better. From it’s impressive visuals, immersive gameplay and rather surprisingly emotional narrative, Ragnarok is the only title that I’ve played till full completion ( the Platinum tropy on Playstation ) since Horizon Forbidden West.Dark Horse Books and Santa Monica Studio join forces to present stunning, never-before-seen concept art of the world, characters, creatures, and artifacts with The Art of God of War Ragnarök. See what adventures await in Midgard and beyond. Follow the link below to grab the book and enjoy reading. About the art of god of war ragnarök (deluxe edition) pdf Book Name The artworks are absolutely beautiful and there is a lot to see. The 3D sculpts are amazingly detailed, as are most of the artworks. The text is quite sparse and just enough to give you some insight to the designs. The game is one of the best games out there, and this artbook is one of the best video game artbooks this year. To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.

While every set and character has been designed with meticulous, loving detail and are all equally stunning, some of my personal favorites include Sindri’s House, the lush tropical jungles of Vanaheim and the character designs for Surtr.God Of War Ragnarok is easily the best game that I’ve played since Horizon Forbidden West. The stunning visuals are undoubtably one of the biggest highlights of the game, and totally deserves a splendid art book to showcase all the amazing concept art, which this volume delivers in spades. Very highly recommended.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment