276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mamee Monster Noodle Snack (Chicken Flavour 8 packs) 200G

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And, I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen, but I’m not even going to compare the biscuits now as that’s enough to warrant an instant disqualification in my book. But, with all appearances put to one side, do they actually taste any different? Well, actually, they kind of do. They also won the battle of the crunch - which was entirely satisfying and what you expect from a crunchy crisp. Yakisoba literally means “fried noodle” in Japanese, and is there anything better after a long day than a big bowl of stir-fry?

Mamee Monster Noodle Snack - Chicken Flavour (8x25g) 200g Mamee Monster Noodle Snack - Chicken Flavour (8x25g) 200g

Mini Cheddars are a bit of a oddity aren’t they? They’re not necessarily biscuits, but they’re not crisps either. While I applaud Aldi for opting for stars instead of love hearts in their biscuit design, it’s no-contest for me - especially when it comes to a 15p difference.

Assuming the person eating the Pot Noodle is a well nourished health fanatic who only eats low fat/low salt foods the rest of the time these figures might not be too important. But, really, what are the odds of that being true? What's On We compared Aldi versions of Pot Noodle, Nutella, McCoys and more to the originals - and some were even better than the real thing The starch component could be bread, rice, matzo, or matzo farfel, but we’re talking about noodles today, right?

27 Easy Noodle Recipes - Insanely Good 27 Easy Noodle Recipes - Insanely Good

I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how sweet and creamy this is, not to mention filling and cheap! Delicious!! Savory and sweet and perfect. Delivers the flavor and crunch! Hope they keep making these! Goulash is a terrific one-pot wonder that’s perfect for feeding a crowd. Kids love it just as much as the grown-ups, and it’s pretty cheap to make, too. Besides the dryness, there wasn’t really much to differentiate the two and I’m pretty confident you could quite easily get away with claiming one was the other - if that was something you fancied doing with your friends one evening.I’ve never really understood the appeal, but I’ve known it exists. Kind of like Ed Sheeran, if you will. Though the recipe calls for ​​peppers, carrots, celery, mushrooms, and cabbage, go ahead and throw in those extra broccoli florets and the last few pieces of roasted sweet potato if you have them. These noodles are slathered in a light but intensely flavored Asian peanut butter sauce. So, it’s not ideal if you have an allergy. Looking at the two pots of Nutella and Aldi’s own Nutoka and it’s like playing a game of Spot the Difference - they are practically identical, besides the obvious yet ever-so-subtle name change. Noemie : Great Blog! Especially for expats who are not always sure whether local food items are healthy or not! Thank you.

Tributes pour in for late Malaysian founder of beloved Mamee

When does a dodger become a wheel? When it comes to the battle of a jam-centred biscuit, of course. I’m not sure why this is called sesame noodles when the sauce is made using peanut butter, but here we are. Pot Noodle is also high in fat. This comes from the addition of vegetable oil which acts as a binder and improves the ‘mouth feel' of the product. Most vegetable oils in processed foods are based on corn or sunflower oil high in omega 6 fatty acids. Over-consumption of omega-6 is linked to cancer, immune system damage, hormone imbalance heart disease and stroke. To get it to the right consistency, you’ll add some salt and pepper and olive oil, but it’s supposed to be a little chunky and definitely not smooth and creamy. Pad Thai is one of my all-time favorite noodle dishes, and it’s something I actually learned to make at home.Kugel is a Jewish casserole that can be served sweet or savory and normally contains eggs, fat, and starch. Riesling Wines pair well with Thai food and Mee krob would go well and bring out the sweet notes in a Riesling. It’s the David versus Goliath story of our times: whether a supermarket’s own take is just as good as the brand it’s trying ever so subtly to copy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment