276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kurgo G-Train K9 Pack, Carrier Backpack for Small Dogs and Cats, Ideal for Hiking or Travel, Waterproof Bottom, Chili Red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some smaller pups might have trouble seeing out the top, like Boston Terrier Olive did when she and pet parent Amber gave the Kurgo a shot.

The whole pack is reinforced by fiberglass rods to help it keep its structure, while cushy, ventilated mesh back and side panels offer comfort for carrier and passenger alike. I found a market full of promising options, like the popular K9 Sport Sack and the PetAmi Pet Carrier. Halfords Autocentres Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 755309) and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided by a limited number of finance providers, including Klarna Bank AB (publ)]. About two minutes of work saw the carrier better fitted to my shoulders than any bag or pack I own (and had me wondering if I should get a second one for human-only use). Carrying a pack puts him in working mode, which means he’s less likely to be distracted by something else.

The first thing I realized about the Kurgo dog hiking backpack was that it wasn’t just a good choice for a sensitive dog back—it was a good choice for my back. Kurgo's goal is to create products that are designed to keep your dog safe and comfortable on whatever journey life takes you on. For deliveries made via the Postal Service, please allow 5 to 15 business days for receipt of your item. But Oscar’s vet had the last word—she said those carrying sacks were good for other pups, but Oscar’s extra-long (and extra-old) back needed more support, something that let him sit naturally, like the Kurgo G-Train Dog Carrier Backpack. li class="ml-20">* Halfords and Halfords couriers deliver Monday to Saturday excluding bank holidays.

p>Late or missing payments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The Kurgo Baxter Dog Backpack has an ergonomic back support and is perfectly balanced for even weight distribution and really good comfort.When you get a tracking number it does not mean the item is 'dispatched' and has left us, it just means the item has been allocated a carrier with the tracking ID. The spacious main compartment contains a removable cushion for your pet to sit on, as well as an integrated short lead. Mijn hond is trouwens erg blij met de dubbele optie waarin de rugzak ook als draagtas te gebruiken is.

Fill the bags with treats, toys, first aid and anything else he or she might need on the road and let your dog feel like he or she is pulling some of the load.The fabric at the front of the bag can also be rolled up and neatly stowed into a hidden pocket to reveal the breathable mesh window beneath it. A week before our hike, I set it on the living room floor for a bit so Oscar could do some sniffing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment