276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Five Seconds Flat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Muller, Elle (April 26, 2022). "Review: Lizzy McAlpine's second album elevates her previous narrative work". The Dartmouth . Retrieved March 29, 2023. I wanted to explore the person I was becoming”: Teddy Geiger Premieres ‘Teresa,’ an Album of Transition, Reconnection, & Self-Discovery

Produced by Lizzy McAlpine [5,6,8], Philip Etherington [2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12,13], Ehren Ebbage [2,4,5,9,11], Dillan Witherow [1,7], Adam Lee [1,7] All the projects I have put out have been about chapters of my life," McAlpine told Clash Magazine in September. "I would describe it as young and naive because I know so many more things about life now." A Warm and Safe Space”: Maple Glider Is Vulnerable, Raw, & Exposed on ‘I Get into Trouble,’ Her Breathtaking Sophomore AlbumThe idea in this metaphor is that every time she feels heartbroken she dies all over again. So every time in the movie she feels heartbroken she has skeleton makeup. I’m just a primitive archetype”: The Funk & Fire Within Japan, Man’s Coming-of-Age Debut Album, ‘Metropolis’ With the release of the album came the tour that was announced on social networks on April 7, 2022, and took place from June 8, 2022, to November 25, 2022. The tour had 26 shows in North America and 10 shows in Europe. In most the performances during the tour, the opening act was the singer Carol Ades. While McAlpine's career is older than the TikTok music phenomenon she created during the COVID-19 pandemic, her nearly 400,000 followers and 8 million likes is no small feat on the popular video app. McAlpine initially got her start posting cover songs to her Soundcloud account. Dutchcharts.nl – Lizzy McAlpine – Five Seconds Flat" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved March 18, 2023.

One 7″ vinyl record of Give Me A Minute.One 12″ vinyl record of Give Me A Minute.One 12″ double vinyl LP of Give Me A Minute.One 7″ vinyl record of Give Me A Minute with an estimated delivery of February 2021.One 12″ vinyl record of Give Me A Minute with an estimated delivery of February 2021.One 12″ double vinyl LP of Give Me A Minute with an estimated delivery of February 2021.One 7″ vinyl record of Give Me A Minute if the vinyl campaign is successful.One 12″ vinyl record of Give Me A Minute if the vinyl campaign is successful.One 12″ double vinyl LP of Give Me A Minute if the vinyl campaign is successful. This album makes me feel like I'm in another world sometimes, especially 'means something'. Her voice is so incredibly calming and soothing amongst the chaos of the world. Another featured artist is Ben Kessler, who also hails from the Philadelphia suburbs and spent most of his formative years performing at World Cafe Live and in-studio at WXPN. A common collaborator with McAlpine, they previously released "I Think I" in September 2021.YoYoMancuso (June 14, 2022). "Review: Lizzy McAlpine - five seconds flat". Sputnikmusic . Retrieved May 3, 2023.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment