276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Born to Dance: Celebrating the Wonder of Childhood

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives. The alley behind Nathan's house seems to be ""a place where something magic could happen,"" and ""one winter something did. Diane Sawyer, ABC World News "When you take the natural grace of dancers and put them in unexpected places, you get photos that really tell a story. The first in a brand-new series about dancing, friendship and following your dreams from best-loved author Jean Ure, whose books are described by Jacqueline Wilson as “funny, funky, feisty - and fantastic reads! Jean is ananimal lover and lives with her husband, seven dogs and four cats in a 300-year-old house in Croydon.

The brash, loud, spontaneous protagonist may not be the most subtle when going after things she wants, but her heart is always in the right place.I have watched almost all of Jordan Matter’s YouTube videos, and it was amazing to see the photos I have seen him take, as well as the ones I have never seen before all showcased together in one book. She went in to enough detail about the craft and music and I loved how she talked about how different parts suit different dancers.

I was beyond ecstatic to receive this follow-up collection to Dancers Among Us by the talented photographer and YouTube star Jordan Matter, featuring gorgeous color photographs of well-known dancers as well as stars-in-the-making, ages 2 through 18. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

What they all share is the skill to elevate their hopes and dreams with beauty, humor, grace, and surprise. Ill health has stunted my practice these past couple of years but this book has rekindled my love of movement and I look forward to getting my practice back but also attend adult ballet, I'd love my own pointe shoes one day! Jean also worked as a nurse and at the BBC before enrolling at the Webber-Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London, where she met her husband. Hachette Book Group is a leading book publisher based in New York and a division of Hachette Livre, the third-largest publisher in the world. All of the dancers photographed in the book are children, and they are photographed in various locations and situations that each tell a different story.

By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. To access your ebook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose. The Oprah Magazine, Daily Mail UK, New York Magazine, and newspapers, magazines and exhibitions all over the world. The only things that have been changed are some modernizing of the dialogue (and mentions of texting, cell phones, etc.His work has created a viral phenomenon, making him one of the most recognizable photographers on the planet. Inspired by the true story of Tom s Rivera, who became president of the University of California, this tale portrays the son of migrant workers, who finds joy reading in libraries. All of our books are 100% brand new, unread and purchased directly from the publishers in bulk allowing us to pass the huge savings on to you!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment