276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AHS TWISTY THE CLOWN COSTUME

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bless us everyone. Despite the twins’ minimalist hair and makeup (earthy tones and a straight bob — so, low maintenance and completely doable), this is the costume you’ll have the most fun in. Why? Because, after almost ten years after we saw it, you can finally channel Michael Scott. Use slang: Montana's speech is full of slang and trendy phrases, so try to incorporate some of her lingo into your conversations. Dance: Montana is a fitness instructor and loves to dance, so show off your best moves and have fun on the dance floor. Adopt a calm and collected demeanor: Moira is generally soft-spoken and reserved, so try to embody this aspect of her personality.

Eyrich: We wish we had, because Paula and I were tortured this entire season trying to dig up those pieces. It would have made Paula’s life much easier. The costumes stayed in New Orleans when we did Freak Show, and they were supposed to be in boxes that were transported [to Los Angeles], so we found some of the stuff, but not all of the stuff. Lou Eyrich: We were down in New Orleans, and we did a lot of research on witches. We did a lot of Yves Saint Laurent and ‘70s-inspired looks and made it a bit more modern. Mostly, being down in New Orleans gave us an atmosphere that inspired us. For Taissa, it was more of a Margiela and Ann Demeulemeester feel. Madison [Roberts] was high-waisted short shorts and a lot of fur, because she was playing the rich Hollywood actress. And then always the hats. We had a bunch custom-made here in L.A., at Gladys Tamez Millinery. And right when we were shooting, BCBG came out with [these hats]. And, of course, there is the famous, huge Saint Laurent hats that we were able to nab and used in all the promos. Embody both of Moira's personas: Remember that Moira has two forms - her "true" visage and her younger, more seductive form. Try to switch between the two throughout the night to keep things interesting. Bradley: Frances told me that she has personally watched Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel 50 times. She’s unbelievably and iconically fashion to me. Myrtle Snow is total perfection to me.Interact with the other characters: Moira is a people-person and likes to socialize with the other ghosts in the Murder House. Use this as an opportunity to meet new people and have some fun with your friends. And since it’s actually a crime not to include the pieces that cemented Coven as an aesthetic gift, behold: your other options, ranging from gold corsets, gold shorts, feathers, and a scarf. Alternatively, you can also just wear these pieces at any point, except maybe the arm-warmers since it’s 2015 and not the set of Step Up.

Moira O'Hara is a complex and intriguing character from American Horror Story, and her iconic maid outfit has become a popular Halloween costume choice for fans of the show. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can easily recreate Moira's look and embody her seductive and mysterious persona at your next Halloween party. Remember to act the part as well by adopting Moira's mannerisms and attitude, and don't forget to have fun with it. With this costume, you're sure to turn heads and make a lasting impression. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on what you’d rather watch), it’s another Ryan Murphy free-for-all — one in which the first episode brought us group sex and blood-drinking and Lady Gaga (a.k.a. I guess just another Wednesday night). As far as I’m concerned, the best part of Freak Show was the costume department. Case in point: the pastels of Elsa Mars, whose inner darkness works in complete contrast to her costume brights. Matching her aqua eye shadow to her aqua blazer and bowtie (and capping off with a pink lip colour), she’s reminds us that throwing a neutral tone into the mix is never a bad thing. Also: that finger waves really do look good with everything. Now that you have your Moira O'Hara costume ready, it's time to start acting like her. Moira is a character with a lot of personality, so it's important to bring that out in your portrayal of her. Here are some tips to help you get into character: Be flirty: Montana is known for her flirtatious nature, so don't be afraid to playfully flirt with others at the party.

Fit For a Special Occasion

The official costume of anyone who doesn’t want to dress up at all and just wants to wear a good outfit so seriously, everyone, just step off and—what do you mean there isn’t any candy here? Use her signature phrases: Moira has a few catchphrases that she uses throughout the show, such as "Don't make me kill you again" and "You're going to regret that." Incorporate these into your interactions with other party-goers for a more authentic portrayal. Be confident: Montana exudes confidence and self-assurance, so make sure to walk tall and own your space. Peters shared similar information about the restricting garment during a 2011 interview with Vulture, telling the publication that the suit was "tight everywhere." He elaborated, "It's all latex, so it's very thin, almost like you're walking around naked, and it's chilly. You gotta lube up for it and slip it on."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment