276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brookside - Most Memorable Moments (30th Anniversary Edition) [DVD]

£2.795£5.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It was also rumoured that with the demise of this, and the extensionof Hollyoaks to five nights a week at the same time, some of the close’soccupants would make the transition from one to another, presumably the youngercast member. It is especially well-known for broadcasting the first pre- watershed lesbian kiss on British television, as well as a powerful domestic abuse storyline resulting in murder. Notes: This final release of the ‘Brookside Classics’ range features the episodes 328, 361, 561 in an omnibus format with break captions and credits edited out (apart from at the end of the tape) and replaced with simple captions inbetween episodes. Although the series had a long and successful run, by 2000 its viewing figures were in terminal decline and low ratings eventually led to its cancellation in July 2003.

Jenna Coleman (78) Jennifer Lawrence (45) Jess Glynne (47) Justin Bieber (61) los santos (47) Michael Fassbender (47) Murray Gold (49) Oscar Isaac (45) Peter Capaldi (103) Reece Shearsmith (56) rockstar (46) Sam Smith (72) Samuel L. The series caused an uproar when it featured a storyline featuring a consensual incestuous sexual relationship between two sibling characters during 1996. Tim in his limoIt doesn’t take a genius to work outhow things will turn out, since we were told beforehand this is the finalappearance for Terry Gibson, but even for an 85-minute TV movie there’s an awfullot of padding. Despite all this, Harry Cross is one of the most popular residents on Brookside Close and has been involved in many of the dramas in the history of the series. Creator Phil Redmondblamed the station’s Michael Jackson for cancelling it, hence the creation inthe final month of drug dealer Jack Michaelson, probably the soap’s firstcharacter to routinely use strong language naturally and both caused andreceived some interesting violent scenes.Watch Mandy and Beth Jordache as they finally bring an end to Trevor and the domestic abuse they suffered at his hands for years. Throughout the episode, Debbie, who has kept her diabetes secret from Damon, tries to locate a pharmacy to obtain insulin, having left her own supply on the boat in York. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).

Brookside was also the first British soap to feature an openly gay character when Gordon Collins came out in 1985, and it was also the first to depict serious drug addiction with a number of different characters. It's been really hard to get noticed, but we kept going and we did it for the fans and the cast, but also for myself. Cover blurb: Brookside: The Teenagers has been recorded specially for this video release like Brookside: The Women.The selection of episodes is good and if you are a true fan you can fill in the blanks, all the high points I remember are covered and I enjoyed nearly all of them. Obviously not everyone's favourite storylines will be featured, but you can't fit 21 Years of soap onto a DVD. Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

The series began on the launch night of Channel 4 on 2 November 1982, and ran for 21 years until 4 November 2003. Brookside was shown on s4c but at a weird time but they changed the timeslot to 10pm which was perfect for me and from the time I started watching I was hooked! The DVD was produced by 4DVD with the support of Brookside's production company, Lime Pictures (formerly The Mersey Television Company).Interviews (15 mins): Between 4-6 minutes apiece with Steven Fletcher, Philip Olivier and director Adrian Vitoria talk about their part in this drama. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment