276°
Posted 20 hours ago

High Stakes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As is life, each woman faces the usual individual issues outside of work (financial, relationship, marriage, children and more), but will not let problems interfere with her career goals.

High Stakes by Danielle Steel - The Bashful Bookworm Book Review: High Stakes by Danielle Steel - The Bashful Bookworm

I’ll admit at first there are a lot of characters, and it’s a bit difficult at first to remember who is who and who is married to whom. She also founded and runs two foundations, one named in honor of her late son, The Nick Traina Foundation, which finances organizations involved in mental illness, child abuse, and suicide prevention.The plot revolves around five interesting career women at a prestigious agency, managing ambition, juggling childcare, relationships and dealing with a sexual predator at work! years ago starited to battle 2 nd cancer (thyroid -thenbreastcance) my husband leaving me upon diagnoses for breast cancer – his words – after 27 years / I want to have a life ! To read more about the site or if you want a graphic to link to us, see the about page for more details. I don’t remember the last time I read one of Danielle Steeler’s books but I think I need to change that.

High Stakes by Danielle Steel: 9781984821737

Her educational journey encompassed renowned design institutes where she fortified her unique narrative style. Compared to Hailey and Francine, drama agent Allie Moore’s life seems much more carefree and uncomplicated. The women work for a successful literacy and entertainment agency in New York owned by partners Bob Benson and Dan Fletcher.Five women (Jane, Allie, Merriwether, Francine, and Hailey) all work at a successful talent agency in New York. Danielle Steelhas been hailed as one of the world’s bestselling authors, with a billion copies of her novels sold. The contemporary romance novel ‘Zoya,’ penned by acclaimed author Danielle Steel, was published in 1988. Pan Macmillan acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia and their connections to lands, waters and communities.

High Stakes by Danielle Steel - a ReviewThe Reading Cafe High Stakes by Danielle Steel - a ReviewThe Reading Cafe

Journalist Paxton Andrews witnesses the Vietnam war close-up, a journey starting from Savannah high school, extending to Berkeley college, and finally leading her to Saigon. Steel’s approach is more about entertainment value and High Stakes came across to me as a quick fix style read. So I went thru my battle – so far so good – today declared 18months clear ( I also had two strokes )- your books transforming away from reality was a blessing ! It was interesting to read about the goings on ‘behind the scenes’ in the industry and I enjoyed each characters personal story. When tragedy strikes, she must decide whether she will remain center stage or retreat to safety once more.The author takes us behind closed doors and shows us the hidden horrors women face in the workplace.

High Stakes by Danielle Steel - Pan Macmillan High Stakes by Danielle Steel - Pan Macmillan

She set up a foundation aimed at supporting organizations tackling mental health issues, signifying her commitment to social causes. It is set during the height of the "me too" movement and shows how each woman deals with these issues. Danielle Steel has been hailed as one of the world's most popular authors, with a billion copies of her novels sold worldwide. From law school recruit to seasoned correspondent and hardened soldiers, everyone she meets navigates their fate in the war-stricken nation.

Danielle continued her advocacy for change by lobbying for legislative modifications for children’s mental health in Washington and by establishing a second foundation to aid the homeless. Their dream was fleeting, and they hadn’t anticipated the drastic changes awaiting them by summer’s end. I have been very impressed with Danielle Steel’s more recent books which are not only interesting, but willing to cover various issues. This is a very timely book about women joining together to end the sexual thuggery that exists in many organizations.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment