276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Big Sister, Middle Sister, Little Sister Too!

£3.605£7.21Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Millie (the smol one) and Renley (the BIG brother) are half siblings. They share a dad but have different moms and were born in the same farm, separated by few hay bales. Mum: No dear, you will sneak it along whatever I say. Now hurry up and put all those other things on the table. Daddy is waiting in the car. Millie and Renley, along with their 25 (yes, twenty-five) siblings and half siblings, were rescued from a single Central Wisconsin farm when they were very young. Transition from a barn cat to a housecat has proven to be an easy task for them, and also for us in that matter:)

Instead of living their lives primarily outdoors, hunting and patrolling the environment, roaming free, or sheltering in outbuildings some kitties are more suited for the housecat life. I am happy to have been able to provide them a loving home with continuous hugs and kisses, not to mention the daily care they deserve! After 18hrs of Labor Dean and I at 7;34pm welcomed a Healthy Baby Girl !! Weighing 7lbs10oz 16inches long !!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment