276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XTEND Original BCAA Blue Raspberry Ice | Branched Chain Amino Acids Supplement | 7g BCAAs + Muscle Supplements | Electrolytes for Recovery | Amino Energy Post-Workout | 30 Servings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The wide variety of electrolytes may help to prevent dehydration and keep your muscles and nerves functioning properly, although it’s important to remember a liter of sweat has about 900 milligrams of sodium, over ten times the amount found in a scoop of Xtend.

XTEND Original BCAA Powder Black Currant | Branched Chain XTEND Original BCAA Powder Black Currant | Branched Chain

But Xtend does have a good hit of electrolytes, some extra nutrients linked to muscle retention and circulation, it can be taken any time of day, and it’s very inexpensive. However, not all studies found that decreased fatigue caused improvements in physical performance ( 14, 16, 17). Sugar- and carb-free amino acids will get into your system and fuel you up after a workout, making you feel better in almost every way. If you’d like to start supplementing with branched-chain amino acids, you should speak with a healthcare professional to decide if it’s right for you and how much you should take. Introduction In recent years, MK-677 in cancer treatment is a brand new topic that’s gained tons of attention.

I usually opt for two flavours at a time so I can have a bit of variation every single day , currently using lemon lime and also orange which are my two favourite flavours.

XTEND Original BCAA Powder Knockout Fruit Punch | Branched

And, finally, when it comes to the product’s slogan “fuel, repair and recover”, once again we can link each and every ingredient into achieving this in some way.The ingredients are pretty similar: 7 grams of BCAAs, 200 milligrams of potassium, a 1,140-milligram blend of electrolytes, a gram of citrulline, and the suite of artificial colors and sweeteners. This amino aid, like leucine, helps make new muscle tissue, but it also helps keep blood sugar levels steady. My two favourites that they do here is italian blood orange or lemon lime squeeze as the citrus flavours are my favourite.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment