276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meet me at the Wedding: From the bestselling author comes the heartwarming new summer romance of 2023 (Meet me in, Book 4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pulpit Commentary Verse 1-ch. 3:2-4. The testimony of signs to the glory of the Word made flesh. Verses 1-12. - I received a free copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley in return for an honest review. Moving on to Alexander’s side, “We decided to incorporate the Dominican side into the wedding through their love language, music. In our gift bags, we incorporated symbols from different corners of the world: evil eyes imported from Turkey, mango enchilado from Mexico, pistachios from Iran, hand woven bags from Colombia, and fans from Italy, to name a few,” Roxanna says. “We wanted the wedding weekend to embrace the fact that were were in Mexico, but with a hint of Italian flare, the spirit of Dominican Republic, and the elegance of ancient Persia.” The bridal ensembles But before that was have Lily's story at long last, and I loved everything about it, and her interactions with Henry were fabulous.

Meet Me at the Wedding (Audio Download): Georgia Toffolo

At first Lily intends to try to sweet talk Henry into allowing Victoria's wedding to continue, especially since his father had fully intended it to take place on the Estate, but when they meet she is so incensed that she lays into him and calls him names. They part on bad terms, until Henry realises he needs Lily to host an Estate tour and wine tasting for a potential buyer and his wife. In return, Henry has to promise to host Victoria's wedding.As Henry and Lily work together they are forced to face up to their pasts and embrace their futures. But for two people scared of love and commitment, can either of them claim the future they both secretly want? Meet Me At The Wedding by Georgia Toffolo: My Opinion I received this book for free, this does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review

Meet Me at the Wedding by Georgia Toffolo | Goodreads

This was the perfect finale and now I’ll go cry that this series is over because it’s just not right and I wanted this to continue for the next 50 years. The main focus of this series, other than romance, is the female friendship of the women in the group. This was the case again in this book and it’s something I always enjoy reading about. The county of Devon also plays a big part in the series and as with the other books, the setting is beautifully described. The characters are robust, and we have followed them through before. I think you could read this as a stand-alone novel, as there is enough to cover not knowing the rest of the series. I enjoyed the ending, a perfect end to a delightful series.

Toys

As if she'd cast a spell over him, over the estate, and he was beginning to see less of the past and more of the future. Henry wants nothing more than to return to Hawke’s Cove, sell his estranged late father’s estate, and put all the history and bad memories to rest. He certainly does not want to host a wedding, or face Lily, who gets on with everyone—except him. I absolutely loved this book and think it just piped Meet Me in London to the top spot for me. There is just so much content in this and so many heartfelt moments that I couldn’t help but love it. I also really warmed to both Henry and Lily and the way that they were able to help each other to take those vital steps forward with their lives. Strong's 1062: A marriage, wedding, wedding-ceremony; plur: a wedding-feast. Of uncertain affinity; nuptials. Funnily enough, Alexander and I started dating this same day (4/21), five years ago. Full circle moment for us. Photo: La Dichosa

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment