276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzer Bronzing Powder 52 Taned and Dark Complexions, 16g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The news actually broke a few weeks ago but given all that is currently unfolding, I can't say it fully resonated until I had a little spare time to finally de-clutter my beauty stash.

Formulated with a comedogenic formula that allows skin to breathe on application, this Primer Bronzer by Bourjois gives your complexion an even looking tan, with pressed powder that smoothes and mattifies the skin. I really like this bronzer - the color is good for contouring, with the merest hint of shimmer, and the packaging is very cute. So if you've been meaning to try this bronzer too, you might need to do so sooner rather than later just in case. My favourite at the moment is a Rimmel Bronzer, it has a nice apricot glow to it which is perfect for winter!Have you ever heard or readabout a product being possiblydiscontinued and then gone into a complete frenzy trying to find it? The powder I own in the image is probably older than your mum, which is probably a sign that I should throw it away and get a new one. Here's how it compares to my other favourite matte product, Benefit Hoola, which is my HD product for contouring.

The silky soft formula makes the bronzer easy to use, and play around with, and is quite blendable and buildable. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. I'd like to pretend that the news came as a surprise but with next to no launches in the last 12 months, limited media coverage and no social updates, it was evident that for Bourjois that the UK was no longer a priority for whatever reason. If you are new at bronzing, just a beginner, the Bourjois Paris Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder will be a perfect aid, as it gives you the control to build the colour up, and has a very natural touch.

It sculpts the face pretty nicely, but not as amazingly as contour palettes I have previously owned. It’s not good if you want something to contour with, but it’s a good affordable bronzer to add warmth and an amazing smell.

with the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer; an award-winning, best-selling pressed bronzing powder that imparts a rich, buildable tan with a matte finish. While in the pan they look kind of similar, swatchedyou can see it's warmer toned than Hoola, which will be a bonus for some people who find Hoola too muddy looking. The packaging is fun and quirky, a light cardboard, though has a sturdy magnetic grip, and the chocolate shaped bronzer rests neatly into it, and can be easily carried in your travel case. In a fast paced environment such as the beauty industry, with new companies all but appearing overnight, as brand you can't afford to fall by the wayside; out of sight, out of mind and that's exactly how the eventual end of Bourjois in the UK came to be. Despite a huge array of truly wonderful and iconic products - the burnt-rose scented, round pots of blush, the sweet chocolate bronzer and easily one of my favourite foundations ever, Bourjois Healthy Mix - it did somewhat feel that Bourjois never truly had their pulse on what the average consumer in 2019 wanted nor needed for that matter.To go further, we live in a time in which it's all but expected that personal products are cruelty-free and when push came to shove, Bourjois couldn't offer neither of these demands and faded further into the background of an already crowded marketplace. Infused with 100% real Cocoa Powder, the formula smells absolutely lush and blends like a dream for up to 8 hours that sun-kissed, ‘just-back-from-the-tropics’ look without the harmful sun rays. After months of speculation - and of course the near-empty counters that have not escaped notice - it has been confirmed that Bourjois are pulling out of the UK. I really like all the bronzers by Bourjois, they are really good for pale skin and don't look orange or too sparkly outside. Well that's what happened to me when Elly from Ellysmakeupbag commented to me that thechocolate bronzer doesn't seem to be available anymore in the the country she's in, hinting that it may be discontinued.

If you’re new to contour or things in that area, I suggest this affordable bronzer is the perfect product for you. Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Fragrance/Parfum, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).I would give it 4 stars since the packaging is not the best quality (the plastic lid showed the first crack after only a couple of uses, now it is completely broken so I had to throw away the whole thing). More than that, I am disappointed that another great, yet affordable brand will be disappearing from the UK high street and with it taking an array of once staple products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment