276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CONFIDENT? Board Game | The Smash Hit Guessing Game | Board Games for Families, Adults, Kids, Teens | Award-Winning Trivia Quiz Game with Brilliant Twist | 2-30 players, Ages 10+

£11.495£22.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It was a bit grown up for the 6 year old but as part of a team he could contribute and had as good a time as the grown ups.

What you are aiming for is to get the smallest range as this means that you get to win 3 points for a correct answer. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. From the top speed of a jet ski to Taylor Swift's net worth, this pack contains a delicious mix of 30 compelling questions. As players take turns to roll a die and move around the board they land on corresponding spots, take a card and carry out the action. The game has cards with 200 different questions, such as how many official flavours of Walkers crisps are there.Finally, the double power only really serves to create runaway leaders, which, in case it isn’t obvious, is also not fun for anyone. You can COPY another person’s answer, SWAP to get 2 players to swap their answers, or BOOST by getting double points if your range is correct. The questions are formatted in such a way that the reader either has to reword it themselves so it actually makes sense, or sound like they’re blackout drunk, which, funnily enough, was the only enjoyment I found in this box.

After realizing this, I decided to test out a game where I seriously only changed my boring extreme answers so that I wouldn’t be punished with a swap (more on this later) when I went for small ranges.Get ready for brilliant questions, laugh-out-loud answers and crazy convos that you'll be talking about for weeks. This will ensure a steadily increasing score until a question comes up that you are very sure of (for example, I actually knew Joey Chestnut’s hot dog eating record), where you can use the double power and score six points, which will usually put the game in the bag. Because it’s asking for a range, you don’t actually need to know the answer, you can just wildly guess, and he wasn’t far behind me in the end.

Includes 180 cards with questions, answers and interesting facts, 6 dry wipe answer boards, 1 dry wipe scoreboard, 6 dry wipe pens and a rule sheet. The things I really liked about this game were, it is an English version, it is very quick to learn and play and you don’t have to sit around a table to play it , we all sat in little groups in the garden and it worked perfectly. Confident is making trivia fun again with its unique gameplay that gives everyone a chance thanks to quirky questions, dramatic reveals and cheeky answer swaps. And last, but not least, games (especially party games) should not create more “feel bad” moments than “feels good” moments.Many people have created outdoor living space in their gardens or taken up camping and it’s the perfect time to try a new game.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment