276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Guess Who Extra

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have made a “The Office” Guess Who Game since it’s one of my husband’s favorite TV shows. I also made a Disney guess who game with some of my kid’s favorite Disney characters. Add the same pictures to the yellow mystery person cards using photoshop or any basic photo editing program. You can also print the pictures and yellow cards seprately and tape or paste the pictures onto the cards.

The board game template I designed makes it so easy to personalize your game. Supplies for a Custom Guess Who Game You can even use this game as a way to make learning fun. I mean who wouldn’t want to learn about the presidents (or other historical people) by playing an educational version of the game. Is this Template a Printable Guess Who Game? After you make your guess your opponent must tell you whether or not your guess is correct. If you’re right, you win the game! If it’s wrong, you lose! You would think at this time of the year people would be in a celebratory mood. They just enjoyed some time with family and opened some presents. Now it's time to party at the turning of the year. And what does the FHC want to do? People think there is another white powder that dominates the party scene, but baking soda takes the cake. Making pastries plus cleaning up your kitchen, baking soda truly does it all. Sometimes we forget you can eat it. PogChamp.Interactive games like Guess Who help ESL students to test their understanding of descriptive words. Playing games together is also a beneficial form of social interaction, which can help improve language development. HOW TO WIN: Players alternate turns asking questions until one player makes a guess. If you guess correctly, or your opponent guesses incorrectly, you win the game. Get the Guess Who Template To customize the template you need a free Canva account that takes 2 seconds to create. You do NOT need to get a paid Canva account to edit the template. Open the Template in Canva Even better, this two-player game makes an ideal one-to-one ESL activity. If you enjoyed it and you're looking for even more ways to boost your single-student lessons, why not read our blog post on 23 ESL One to One Speaking Activities?

You can use this brilliant 'Guess Who' game to encourage your children to use descriptive vocabulary. Laminate the boards and they can be used over and over again. Perfect for wet playtime or for early finishers. How can I use this Guess Who Worksheet? ESL Brain Teasers – Do you want to get your students thinking? Practice lateral thinking and reading with this brain teasers for all ages and levels.Make a copy of the original file in Canva and change the name of the new file. Then have fun making as many custom guess who games as you would like.

The first player will ask their opponent a yes or no quesiton about their mystery person. Common questions are: There are 24 characters in the guess who game. So to personalize this game you will need 24 different pictures (family pictures, fictional characters, presidents, friends, etc). How many cards are in a guess who game? When one player has narrowed down their possible answers to a small number of people, they can use their turn to guess the opponents mystery person. Insert the red Face Cards into the red tray (see Figure 2). The blue cards have already been inserted. Make sure you can see each of the faces and names. This template comes with two versions that work for the classic game with square character tiles as well as the game with tall rectangular character tiles.Ideal for young ESL learners, this fun ESL Guess Who Game allows children to practise and expand their vocabulary of physical features. Children ask appearance-based questions and cross off anyone who isn't a match until they win the game! For best results, save the image to your computer before printing. I find it easiest to drag and drop the image to my desktop. I made the games using the original guess who game I got from the store and an editable guess who printable to personalize with my own photos.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment