276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked to Tears – Chris & Aiden – Hanging Up – Gay Romance, Domestic Discipline

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At the table my parents swap spanking stories, stories from the present and the past. They laugh, but I do not find them funny. The youngest children laugh nervously. For them this is still life. For me, it's very important. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, I'm very emotionally sensitive and very modest. A good, stern lecture can have me in tears long before the s There will be tears. And mum or dad will have to harden their hearts and continue to administer the discipline until they are sure those tears are genuinely remorseful rather than the customary waterworks.

How important is achieving real genuine tears or sobbingto

So all in all we get tears when the stars align and they are more likely to alight when it is relatively mild, fairly long in duration, incurs some embarrassment and triggers the right mood. My wife’s attitude toward tears was originally hugely important I don’t think spanking would have produced crying without that positive reinforcement. It’s never been important to me, or a goal to make someone cry. Many don’t cry for a variety of reasons. Some have trouble letting go, some are embarrassed to cry, sometimes it just takes awhile for the spanker/spankee relationship to deepen. Then just knowing they disappointed their spanker may bring them to tears. I would never keep spanking after I felt it was enough, just to get someone to cry. Knowing when to stop is extremely important. Humans torturing other humans for information ! Very creepy and I had to witness it. Not something I'll...But failing to correct a child effectively inevitably leads to a further, avoidable punishment. As my mum used to say about spanking: “If you make a proper job of it, you won’t have to do it that often.” Your partner’s attitude toward tears is important. I am convinced that the first time I cried it was because my wife said she expected it. I know now that she likes when it happens because it tells her I am really remorseful and she has accomplished her purpose. She know I don’t cry easy and so it’s a big thing for her. Spanking a girl to tears can make a girl cry for several reasons. First, most women admit to feeling loved and relieved after being spanked. The tears from the spanking are also proof of your relationship with her. Moreover, tears from a spanking aren’t tears of joy, but they are tears of pain and humiliation. So, spanking a girl to tears is an excellent way to make her follow your lead and earn your respect. A few girls protested at first,until dad said 'Or Ill arrest all of you instead and youll lose your driving permits tll 18 ,and Ill call your parents" As Chawsee said, the focus of a spanking should never be tears. Some of us just can't cry. I don't cry easily. I have a high pain tolerance so a spanking alone isn't going to bring me to tears. I need the emotional part of it to cry. He spanks me out of love. I need him to talk to me during the spanking. I need to be able to feel his disappointment if I am being punished. He stops spanking and asks me questions. It allows me to release the guilt and the built up emotions. During a stress relief or just because spanking I need him to talk to me. I want him to tell me to let go.

October 2016 – Sore Bottom Guys

This has probably been discussed many times here, so please forgive me if you find this boring or redundant. Its just that my recent involvement on this group has stirred up this question with me. I am hoping your kind discussion might help me understand myself a bit better....lol...a huge task...trust me...lol. This is always a subject that gets different responses. I agree with everyone that pointed out tears are about vulnerability, trust and connection. I've had Women cry during a spanking for various styles of spanking from therapeutic, discipline, maintenance and even just a spanking and each time it was a gift to our relationship. But I never start with the goal of achieving tears or crying.Getting spanked to tears is never fun, but the process can heal both parties. There are many benefits of spanking your partner, especially if you know how to use the technique effectively. Here are some things to remember while delivering a proper spanking: Spanking So while I don't think the goal of any spanking should be for it to end with the spankee in tears, for me the goal of a spanking relationship is for there to be occasions where the spankee can regularly be vulnerable and have a deep cathartic cry.

Corporal Punishment -- Picture Index Corporal Punishment -- Picture Index

The spanking should be fairly slow and there should be plenty of scolding or lecturing during the actual spanking. The scolding doesn’t need to be elaborate but should be steady, With us a lot of it is simple interrogation like “why are you being spanked” or I am spanking you because… I think slowing the spanking done engages thought and emotions more and the scolding can produce embarrassment or even shame which itself can produce tears. It's a real pleasure watching their bare bottoms blistering in our presence,sitting in the corner putting their hands over their heads, displaying their boyhood to me and my sisters. Growing up in the 1960s spankings were common ,and our step dad spanked my older sisters bare butts all thru their high school years,in front of the rest of us as an example,and sometimes relatives or family friends too.According to Tremper Longman, it is likely that ancient Jews used a rod to punish their children. Likewise, the Egyptians had a symbol for training in which a man beats his student. But the symbolism of this practice isn’t entirely clear. The majority of the people surveyed, though, support the practice. However, some evangelicals do support it. This group represents about 25% of the population. Spanking a child with a swat The spanking has to be somewhat severe, but not overwhelmingly severe that so you can’t stop involuntarily fighting it. A spanking delivered hard and fast doesn’t bring on the teas of surrender. They are just pure punishment and I just try to get through one of them. So a spanking that brings on tears is one that you feel, but doesn’t put you in a defensive crouch I take aside a middle sister, the one who seems to toe the party line slightly less—the one I hope may be yet receptive. I tell her that I did as she does—that I too wielded the rod against those not much younger than me, authorized by our parents as she is now. I tell her that I only learned later how much those siblings hated me for what I did to them. I tell her of broken relationships, things that need mending, work yet to be done—and regrets. You can do a few things before you spank a boy to tears. First, you can start small by covering the boy’s rear with your hands. This will build to a point where your hands cover his butt, feet in the target zone, and even a thrashing fit. When the spanking is nearly complete, he will be limping and crying. But it’s essential to keep in mind that different boys take spankings differently.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment