276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tefal Easy Soup and Smoothie Maker, 1.2 L Jug, 5 Programs, Smooth/Chunky Soup, Smoothie, Compote, Auto-Clean, 1000W, Digital Control, Stainless Steel, BL841140

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With a soup maker its like boiling in a pan so anything you would boil in a pan can be cooked in a soup maker. This is a favourite of mine and so easy to make. Plus, you don’t just have to make it during beer season in October. Do not use your appliance. To avoid any danger, have it replaced by an approved repair centre. Various topics Where can I dispose of my appliance at the end of its life span?

Do you love leek and potato soup? I do and I just love the creaminess of it and dunking some crusty bread into the bowl. Especially on a cold winters day when it is raining outside. Soup makers vary, with the most basic machines simply chopping, blending and heating your ingredients; while others can also sauté, purée and self-clean to save you on the washing up too. Multi-functional machines allow you to make smoothies, sauces and jams so there’s no risk of it gathering dust in your cupboards. But how do you decide which is the best soup maker for you and your family? You will love how delicious asparagus soup is in the soup maker. Not only is it creamy, but it is pretty too.

Steam away: The basket accessory turns your blender into a steamer. Why not steam then blend in manual mode to make your own baby food? You’ll know exactly what’s in it and save some pennies. Convenient: No need to wash up. Just fill the jug with water, select 'easy cleaning' and Easy Soup will clean itself. Plus, its compact design and removable cord mean it's a breeze to store.

Did someone mention parsnip soup? Well if you did then I am in!!! I love parsnips and in a soup is even better. Before using it for the first time, we recommend that you wash all the blender accessories in hot soapy water, taking care not to injure yourself with the blades, which are extremely sharp. It is not necessary to wash the body of the blender before use. Do you have any details about the smooth soup program (1st program)? This is our favourite version that we throw into our soup maker every Friday night for when the bread woman comes with fresh Portuguese crusty bread. We have done a video showing how our soup maker buttons vary to Pat’s and interesting that they feel they need to change it so much. How To Make Soup In A Soup Maker?

8. Best soup maker and blender: Ninja HB150UK Blender and Soup Maker

To add ingredients during mixing, remove the feeder cap and insert the ingredients through the filling hole in the lid. Maintenance and cleaning How do I clean the bottom of the bowl?

Type: Blender and soup maker | Power: 1000w | Capacity: 1.7L | Number of programmes: 10 | Weight: 5.6kg What we like Whereas, if you’re part of a larger household or prefer to batch cook, we would suggest opting for a larger device. 1.6 litres is the biggest soup maker we could find which makes soup for four people, so that sort of size is likely what you’re after. Do soup makers use a lot of electricity? The soup maker is (as the Americans call it) a hot and cold blender. So anything you can imagine using a blender to create can be made in a soup maker.After much research, we think the best overall soup maker to buy is the Morphy Richards Sauté and Soup Maker. It features lots of handy settings for making a tasty bowl of smooth or chunky soup, even sautéing the food for you. The 1.6-litre jug size can easily feed a family of four in as little as 21 minutes – and the price isn’t bad either. How we chose our recommendations Warning: do not use the abrasive side of the sponge. Technical support The blade does not rotate easily. The cleaning process will start: you will hear the motor for 15 seconds, then it will stop for 15 seconds and then start again. These cycles will continue for approx 3 minutes.

Blender – generally, this is a machine that chops and breaks down cold foods and mixes them together to make smoothies, milkshakes, sauces or juices. Some high-end blenders use the friction of the blades to generate heat but some ingredients may need to be cooked beforehand. Soup makers can also come with jam, smoothie, milkshake and ice settings, among others. If you really want to limit how many kitchen appliances you use, look for a machine with inbuilt scales so you can measure your ingredients too. What is the best soup maker to buy? You can also go the extra mile and make some air fryer asparagus and then add some crispy asparagus over the soup.Durable design: Built to last in high-quality stainless steel, the jug is double insulated to keep your dishes hot and has a generous 1.2L capacity – enough for up to four servings or batch cooking.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment