276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Plus Plus Masculine by Diesel Eau De Toilette For Men, 75ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How to describe it (because it's not so simple with this, to be honest)... First of all, it's a light (yet intense enough) scent, fresh, slightly soapy, slightly powdery....there is something in it that gives me the Chloe Love vibe (by no means I say it's similar, or a dupe, no way, but the light soapiness and powderiness create that vibe, you know :D). It's a rather cold, cooling, clean scent... I don't get the milky notes, but it might be the coldness that makes it sort of milky... Then I get something sweet, slightly coconut like, with flowers, definitely Lily and jasmine, that's what I get clearly, mixed with vanilla. It's also giving me the bath, or aftershave vibe, but only a little bit and maybe it's from the coconut. i'm sorry maybe this work with others and they love it but it's not for me this is not my type, and i write this update after days using it maybe i will stop wearing it , or give it for some who like it . maybe the fragrance is good but not for me maybe the problem from me or from the fragrance i don't know . Nem személyre szabott hirdetések Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy általános termék- és szolgáltatásreklámokat jelenítsünk meg Önnek.

Very interesting scent and I’m not too sure if I love it , like it or dislike it. I feel it may be good layered with a basic vanilla scent or coconut scent like FCUK friction for a more girly vibe - it is a bit masculine leaning on me. I was expecting milk, vanilla, and more milk, but what I got was ENTIRELY different *not that it's a bad thing* until a couple hours later. Definitely for the younger crowd/young adults can pull this off and the smell is not offensive in any way. Masterpiece of a casual scent that because of it's unique smell can be worn all year round but(( DIESEL pLuse pLuse)) better, more exciting, more power, more manly, it's what youth and men should be Wearing.

Similar perfumes to Plus Plus Masculine

Upon first spray out of a fresh bottle I was so disappointed- it smelled like a brutal men’s deodorant absolutely masculine and plain gross I wanted to scrub but remembered lots of others here stating it’s a lot better once settled down. On my skin it's not spicy at all and the milk note is not very distinctive, it just adds creaminess to the vanilla and makes it more soft. Bergamot, passionfruit, green leaves, fantasy fruit note; Heart Notes : Lily of the valley, jasmine, milk; Base Notes : vanilla, musk, tonka bean, sandalwood.

As it dries down, it becomes warmer and more pleasant and friendly. Now it's a nice milky and creamy vanilla with a hint of plasticy floral freshness that keeps it from getting too warm, and I like that. Very clean, but sweet. Közösségi hálók sütijei Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy kényelmesen összekapcsoljuk Önt a közösségi média profiljával, és például lehetővé teszik, hogy termékeket és szolgáltatásokat osszon meg barátaival és családtagjaival. I love it but I don't! I do know I need to make this a collection staple. This is probably great if you want to feel energised and boost your don't-mess-with-me, get-your-sh!t-together and no-nonsense vibes. Not a scent for romance or snuggling up on the sofa for a duvet day. This is a get-out-and-do-it kind of fragrance. It is not a perfumey perfume. It has weak-moderate sillage and moderate-good longevity. On me it was identifiable for about 9 hours, though it's musky base lingered on into the night when I sniffed my wrist. Basically it's a skin scent. Some of you may remember Chandler Burr's The Untitled Series: deliberately anonymous lab bottles and TV series numbering titles like S01E01.usually i don't review or comment about any fragrance until i try it and try it, and wear it more then times. but DIESEL pLuse pLuse make me write review from first 5 minutes.

Well sweetly blended but in a good way with its palm leaves and heliotrope and got spiced up by the cinnamon. The fragrance is not what I expected...this is a woody fragrance on my skin that I've recently smelled from a bottle of the "++Masculine" version of the line that is sitting in a bathroom where I work (free freshen-up frag that no one ever uses....lol). Not a bad thing, as I needed a woody fragrance to go with my "Honey I washed the kids" creamy honey-vanilla fragrance. A sütik feldolgozásával kapcsolatos beleegyezését visszavonhatja. A sütik vállalatunk általi feldolgozása kapcsán Önnek joga van a következőkhöz is: hozzáférni a sütikhez, törölni a sütiket, módosítani, hozzáadni és javítani a sütiket, korlátozni a feldolgozást, és joga van panaszt benyújtani a Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóságához. Több információ a jogairól. Light, creamy, soft, milky vanilla & lily......sounded like my idea of fluffy-cloud perfume heaven but on first sniff all I got was a heavy dose of bug-spray! Ugh! As far as projection and longevity goes - this is totally a mixed bag. typical 5-7 hours on my skin though more if i spray more and you can be a bit more liberal on your skin with this one. projection is probably average to good for the first 5 hours then it sits closer to the skin

Ocassions to wear it

This is the weirdest perfume ever. I don't know if I like it except that I have applied more and can't stop sniffing it and I love it. The heart combines a delicate floral bouquet of jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and violet, with strong spicy cardamom, coriander and sage, and highlighted green accords. The warm base consists of the classic combination of clove and cinnamon, enriched with white musk, patchouli and vetiver. I decided to proper wear test it to work with nothing else on the skin fresh out of the shower - like it’s cousin Zero Plus Feminine it is definitely a clean fresh out of the shower scent. Only bad thing is that it somehow stings on my skin when applied?? Is this a reaction from the alcohol? the stings dont last offcourse...

Warm milk, baby powder & a good white soap - it's better than it sounds, but still not a stunner. Similar perfume 'winners' for me are Kenzo Amour & Bvlgari Omnia, & ++ falls short of this mark....& becomes a fabric softner by comparison. WAW!!!!!!!! i received this bottle today, i spray it on me, and smell it absolutely amazing masculine scent i have ever smell .refreshing strong scent , it's summer fragrance, summer scent and i'm ready for the summer . i'm not going to remov the old comment under this comment to see what i said in first time and now . in the end this fragrance will be never ever in my collection I really liked the creamy, milky quality found in Plus Plus Feminine, so I was hoping that Plus Plus Masculine would be just as unique. Thankfully it is. It has some passing resemblance to Carolina Herrera 212 Men but much lighter, with less dense musk and woods.First off, the notes listed above are incorrect, but I think I found the correct notes on the internet and it was hard to find. Here are the true notes: Diesel Plus Plus was one of the first fragrances i actually bought along with a few other cheap designer frags - once i sprayed this was i surprised! The first reaction was that this blew everything else out of the water at this price point (and pretty much everything above its price point) and has been one of my signature scents for years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment