276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chanel Bleu de Chanel Eau De Parfum 100ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's versatile enough to be worn all year—and the fact that I am legitimately disappointed when I reach the last spritz of BDC Parfum sets it apart from anything I've ever worn, sampled, or sniffed. I use it for special occasions, it's inoffensive but sexy and people around you would get a whiff of it and ask you what you wear so they can get their hands on it too. Now that its fall and in the 60-70s where I live, I've been reaching for this more than anything else I own on a day to day basis. Longevity is good (7-8 hours at least), but projection intimate (bear in mind that something being a Parfum doesn't necessarily mean stronger projection). It fails to make an impression on me, unless the impression is "I'm harmless, inoffensive, safe and feeble.

Nobody is making comparison between Turathi blue and Bleu de chanel Parfum because they are incredibly different. The much missed and lamented GoodLife by Davidoff was another in the late 90s that did this superbly…. I know many will disagree but to me the EDP and especially this 'Parfum' version are simply cashing in on the success of the original which Dior have mimicked with their overrated Sauvage line (at least the EDT had something to say in a harsh synthetic way I guess). One girl at work complimented me today at work and said "you smell nice" and I told her the fragrance and she said, "i love it.

Note: The pros and cons listed on this page have been generated using the artificial intelligence system, which analyzes product reviews submitted by our members. The drydown is where the Parfum truly shines, resolving into a creamy mix of Sandalwood, amberwood and a heavy dose of Iso E Super. It's highly addictive and sometimes I find myself spraying this just to experience that moment again and again. You get that amazing, zesty citrus in the opening, which after 5-10 minutes starts to mingle with the lavender and artemisia giving it this really pleasant and intricate herbal quality.

The rubber band of the watch still had a faint BdC smell after 3 days, including 2 showers and 2 gym sessions.I had the sprayer twisted around and didn't notice it; I accidentally sprayed a little bit of this glory potion on the end of my index finger; this stuff proceeded to survive a hand-washing and I was still able to smell it after going to bed and waking up the next morning. Lavender with pineapple combined with strong woody and a smooth citrus that isn’t over kill make this fragrance perfect. It smells like a very high-end shaving cream from a barber who knows what they're doing and likes to keep citrus fruits around. After trying the Parfum, I think that it was the incense note that I didn’t like in the EDP that isn’t present in the Parfum. BLEU DE CHANEL Eau de Parfum is an aromatic-woody fragrance that teams New Caledonian sandalwood with notes of ambery cedar and tonka bean.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment