276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sylxi|#Sylvanian Families 8 Grocery Market Collectable - All, 30

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hello there friends! I’m so glad you stopped by. It’s cold outside but you look so snuggly wrapped up in your warm winter clothes, did you knit your mittens yourself? How adorable they look with your matching hat! Hello little ones! What perfect timing, I’m just hanging our Christmas wreath on the front door. Now all the children will know that Christmas is very nearly here! Do you want to know how to make your own? It’s very simple, I’ll show you how! We decided to stretch our legs and walk over to the Village Pizzeria, as it’s just over the big hill in Sylvanian Village. It’s a lovely walk but the hill is very steep, so we worked up quite an appetite for our meal! The walls and flooring of the shop can be detached. Changing the direction they are installed changes the floor area both inside and outside the shop, providing plenty of fun in the new space.

Scottish Highlands Postcodes (IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-n 44, PH49-50, ZE ) 48 Hour Dispatch This beautiful weather has put everyone in the sunniest of moods, so I decided it was time to treat the family at our favourite restaurant, the Village Pizzeria. Ralph was so excited, he could barely sit still! Pizza is his very favourite meal and he loves to try and fit as many toppings on as possible.

Pay in 3 interest-free instalments

When the wreath starts to take shape, you can begin adding the rosemary, eucalyptus or any other fragrant greens you have gathered – don’t be afraid to wire down any branches that are getting a bit wild!

On our way over, we bumped into Glenn and Amanda Splashy at the riverside with their little ones. They were cooling off in the water and having such fun splashing around! They even have a new canoe set which they were super excited to try out! Find out what happened to Freya’s new friend by watching the video here - https://sf35th.sylvanianfamilies.com/brand-film/?l=en-uk

Shop now.

Now decide where you would like to hang your wreath! I think it looks great on the front door but you could hang it above a fireplace or as a wall decoration.

Next up are the charming Corgi Family, the newest family to move into the village. This family is exclusive to the online shop and are only available in limited numbers so get your paws on them while you can!

Filters

The ingredients on top of the counter can be moved into the bag by sliding the bar on the cash register.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment