276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JKG® SQUEEZE SHARK TOY - Squishy Satisfying Sensory Fidget Toy Stress Release - Party bag toy - Perfect for Kids Adults Autism ADHD

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most fans don’t notice the differences between the standard Gordon variants. However, the famous shark then comes in a variety of unique versions. It begins with a 2-inch Gordon Shark Squishville. Gordon also comes as a reversible Flip-A-Mallow and a 5-inch, an 11-inch, and a 12-inch tie-dye shark. Rey Squishmallow looks adorable in all his variants because he always smiles broadly while proudly showing his Valentine’s stamps Storage & organisation Furniture Textiles Kitchenware & tableware Kitchens Lighting Decoration Rugs, mats & flooring Beds & mattresses Baby & children Smart home Bathroom products Laundry & cleaning Plants & plant pots Home electronics Home improvement Outdoor living Food & beverages Christmas Shop Shop by room I see a hint of mystery in the crossover between a blue whale and shark, and the Samir Squishmallow represents it well Samir Squishmallow has gorgeous stripes down his belly that make him more unusual, matching the blue whale’s natural look

Squishmallows | Free Delivery Available - The Entertainer Squishmallows | Free Delivery Available - The Entertainer

The goggles don’t take away from Gordon Squishmallow’s facial features, and he still has the friendly smile children love I see this as an ideal gift between friends on Valentine’s Day, and the squad members maintain their adorable smiles

Squish, Cuddle, Repeat with Squishmallows

I’m balled over by the beauty of Selene the Shark Squishmallow, with her googly eyes and puffed cheeks that make her a Valentine’s winner Santos, the Shark Squishmallow, has two variants: a HUG MEES and a Hugmallow. He’s a calm character with ambition, and he’ll get the shark of his dreams. 8. Selene Shark Bio

Kelly Toy Shark Squishmallow - ALDI UK

Soft silicone fidget toy perfect for those with ADHD and need something to keep their hands busy. Also could be used as a stress ball for anybody with anxiety or OCD and need something tactile to focus on to help relax them. A classic fidget to, combined it with a cool shark theme. I see magic and outstanding excitement when I look at Sharon Squishmallow because she screams party and fun Children tend to be fascinated by any story about sharks – one of the ocean's most terrifying predators. This blue shark is not dangerous at all, just soft to hug and safe to have by their side. Gordon Squishmallow is one member that maintains his friendly demeanor in all variants, even those where his mouth appears closed Underwater Squishmallows include many sharks, and they’re all friendlier than they are in the wild. With so many, you need guidelines for buying the best sharks around. Here are my buying tips:I won’t tell you again that Gordon has 14 variants. I’ll instead tell you that Gordon is the friendliest shark around. He’s a helpful and determined little guy who wants to start a non-profit organization. 3. Luther Shark Bio Crossover Squishmallows include unicorns mashed into cats and llamas. I love the blue whale and shark combination because they’re both sea creatures. The blue whale is also one of my favorite sea creatures because it’s majestic and ancient. Samir, the Blue Whale Shark Squishmallow, is the ideal blend. Squishy Features Many Squishmallows come in the tie-dye squad because the colors are hypnotic and beautiful. Luther, the Tie-Dye Shark Squishmallow, undoubtedly gets my attention with his bright circles and centeredness. He also has more prominent fins for a sizable Squishmallow. Be careful of hypnotizing yourself with his gorgeous colors. Squishy Features Shark HUG MEES are as cuddly as Hugmallows, and they make the perfect pillow buddies for kids and older fans. SANTOS, the HUG MEES Squishmallow, only comes in the two unique variants. He makes the best type of squishy friend from the shark squad. HUG MEES also come in fabulous sizes to improve cuddliness. Squishy Features

Make GLITTERY SQUISHIES using a MICROWAVE!! Weird DIY Squishy Make GLITTERY SQUISHIES using a MICROWAVE!! Weird DIY Squishy

Squishmallows welcomed the sharks to the sea life squad, and there were new faces bringing joy to children and fans everywhere. There are a few different types of Squishmallows, and the shark squad introduces many variants. Let’s take Gordon the Gray Shark Squishmallow as an example. Gordon Shark Squishmallow VariantsTank Shark Squishmallow has a beautiful traditional design for the squishy plush toys, and he comes with sizable fins to make squeeze-time for fun A Tik Tok craze about reversible plush octopi-inspired Flip-A-Mallows. Nonetheless, Squishmallows make the best reversible plush because they also feel like marshmallows. The Opal Octopus / Rey Shark Flip-A-Mallow brings two sea creatures to life. The sensory experience can bring calmness to a restless mind. Squishy Features

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment