276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Legends Deadpool’s Head Premium Interactive, Moving, Talking Electronic, App-Enhanced Adult Collectible, with 600+ SFX and Phrases

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hasbro’s Marvel Legends Deadpool’s Premium Interactive Head is here to fill that hole in your heart.

Marvel Legends Deadpool’s Head Premium Interactive, Moving

I exchanged it for another, which also had some markings but not as much, and the smudges were mostly hidden in the back so I decided to hang on to it. THE SUITS TOLD ME TO TELL YOU THERE ARE OVER 600 SOUNDS AND PHRASES (in English only): It’s important for you to know that Deadpool’s Head talks a lot, unlike what happened in that movie we absolutely can’t reference by name. Some phrases come already programmed, but the figure also comes with an app that may offer more talking updates in the future. Bring approximately 1/8th of Deadpool home to sit in your nerd collection and impress your nerd friends, who think stuff like this is actually cool.And its filled with motors and sensors, for all that sweet sweet expressive movement and interactivity! com et faire livrer leurs commandes à n’importe quelle adresse ou n’importe quel magasin aux États-Unis. The life-sized talking head has over 600 phrases, some of which offer some knowledgable Marvel Comics trivia.

DEADPOOL Talking Head Collectable Is Shamelessly Interactive

Some of our vintage or prior versions of toy and game instructions may be more difficult to decipher or have less clarity. The Marvel Legends Deadpool’s Head is a premium, electronic, interactive, app-enhanced collectible with over 600 SFX and phrases, multiple sensors, and motors for expressive movement.The Marvel Legends Deadpool’s Premium Interactive Head is an electronic, interactive, app-enhanced collectible with over 600 different sounds, effects, and phrases to entertain you all day and well into the night. I love the expressive eye squinting - I can switch it off mid-emote and capture different expressions for shelf display. APP ENHANCED FOR YOUR PLEASURE: Using my free app (that’s right, no excuses) you can get me to do and say a bunch of [CENSORED">, jokes, pranks, and insults! The head also includes multiple sensors and motors for expressive movement, creating the illusion that yes, you’re really talking to Deadpool.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment