276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Not For Me, Clive: Stories From the Voice of Football

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unai Emery shares touching moment with Dean Smith and tells the ex-Aston Villa boss 'thank you for everything' as they reflect on club's form I can't put shelves up!' he tells Sportsmail, when asked why he wanted to be a commentator as a youngster.

You love your team first. It’s tribal. Except I did love something else. I loved the idea of commentating on my team, on every team. I loved it even more than my team. I ditched the girl next door for the diva on the silver screen.Like all true romances, it was irrational and intoxicating, it was tangled and foolish, it became addictive and occasionally heart-breaking and it kept on changing. Dillon Danis challenges Logan Paul to an MMA rematch 'in the next 30 days' despite suffering disqualification against the WWE star Denise Lewis, Debbie McGee, Julian Clary, Katie Derham, Chelsee Healey, Natalie Gumede, Matt DiAngelo, Faye Tozer, Rachel Stevens EXCLUSIVE: Eddie Hearn says he 'felt in his gut' that Tyson Fury LOST to Francis Ngannou in their 'Battle of the Baddest' showdown on The Hook

Manny Pacquiao confirms that he is 'working' on a fight with Amir Khan to take place next year... and also hopes to compete at the Paris Olympics Arsene Wenger claims Man United have lost their 'quality, confidence and spirit' after Man City's 3-0 derby win - and admits he feels sorry for Red Devils Their media officer was always very reluctant to give me information on the jobs the players did because he felt it was demeaning for me to refer to them as bank clerks and plumbers. But that is what they are, and that's the story of the game. Wish you were still here? Man United captain Bruno Fernandes meets up with booted-out goalkeeper David de Gea My mum would tell you it's what I always wanted to do. There is a magic in broadcasting - to this day I have no idea how my voice travels from Moldova to a house in Mansfield.

Lionel Messi names the FOUR players he thinks will win the Ballon d'Or in future... including a 16-year-old impressing at one of his former clubs Footballers could PULL OUT of 2034 Saudi World Cup due to workload issues, warns head of PFA... with the event set to be held in winter AGAIN, forcing extended domestic campaigns We also discover that Glenn is the first person to have almost auditioned to play Harry Potter to appear on the show. Spoiler alert: He didn’t get the part… Can you recognise the Premier League star all dressed up for Halloween with his girlfriend? After a VERY scary Saturday for his club

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment