276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fresh Rose Hydrating Treatment Face Mask with Rose Petals 3.4oz (100ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Amplify skin hydration with the Fresh Rose Face Mask, a unique gel facemask that gently tones to reveal a smoother, softer complexion beneath with its simple yet powerful formula. Infused with real rose petals, rose essence from Britain, rosehip oil from Chile and Community Fair Trade aloe vera from Mexico. Enter stage-right – our British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask – this moisturising-hero draws on a naturally-inspired plumping formula and gifts them to your hard-working complexion. Revitalises your bloom with a richly moisturising queen-of-quenchers botanically inspired face mask. Come rain or shine, we know you’re out there battling for what’s fair and just in the world and you probably haven’t noticed the environment zapping moisture from your youthful glow. My skin is mostly normal, but prone to the odd breakout. It’s also often dehydrated (air conditioning will do that) and can feel tighter when the weather cools. While I wouldn’t say it’s sensitive, it’s definitely prone to irritation, especially when I try too many new products or go a little heavy on active skincare ingredients—and resetting my skin from those moments is where the Fresh Rose Face Mask shines.

Without disturbing the skin, the mask melts to form a calming, protective layer that is comfortable for even delicate skin types. Infused with real rose petals and pure rosewater, as well as cucumber extract, aloe vera gel, green tea and rose damascene flower extract, the facemask quenches thirsty skin. It contributes towards restored radiance, suppleness and plumpness, helping to cool, calm and brighten the skin. The mask has a delicate rose bouquet, which uplifts the senses with every use. Infused with Community Fair Trade aloe vera, this refreshing rose extracts gel face mask glides onto your skin like a dewdrop – reviving your smooth, naturally dewy appearance in minutes. And being vegan gets it extra brownie points. Have you ever smelt a British rose in Spring? This softly scented refreshing gel face mask will take you right there. Infused with real rose petals, rose essence and rosehip oil – your nose might just think it’s been gifted a dozen of the romantic ones. The Fresh Rose Face Mask is suitable for all skin types and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, silicones or formaldehyde. This mask helps ensure the skin will be left feeling hydrated and toned and looking more radiant than ever. Key BenefitsPlump, fresh, bouncy...all the good things. Fresh's Rose Face Mask feels like a tall drink of water for parched skin, and the results are immediately obvious. I found it left my complexion clearer, more radiant, and less dehydrated, not to mention more awake. I also like it for soothing skin after a breakout or too many actives.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment