276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Satisfier

£4.475£8.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you know this type of suction is for you (and you can afford more than double the price) I’d suggest going with the Pro40 instead. Guaranteed orgasms and (with the longer battery) longer sessions. Older Satisfyer Pro vs Next Generation You can design your own vibration patterns in the app and even share them with other users. Another highlight is the possibility to sync the Satisfyer Curvy pressure wave vibrators with music (e.g. via Spotify) or ambient sounds (via smartphone microphone). By the way, the toys can also be controlled by certain movements of the arm when using an Apple Watch. Battery of the Satisfyer Curvy Devices A perfect use of the gentle settings is for the come down after you've reached your goal as it makes sure nothing feels too intense and you can enjoy the moment. It’s also more discrete than older models (which I’ll get to in a moment) and (while your mileage might vary) I found the fit was a lot more snug and comfortable with this model.

Satisfyer Pro 2 Gen 3 Review: Starter Pleasure | WIRED

Triple A Import GmbH 将以提供替 换产品的方式履行保修服务。要求履行保修服务的权利仅存在于合同标的物本身损坏的情况。排除利润损失索赔权和损失赔偿。如提出保修申请,必须能够证明申请时保修范围仍然有效。因此,请保留原始购买凭证以及有 关保修期的保修条款。如果无法提供 该证明, Triple A Import GmbH 保留拒 绝提供保修或保修确认的权利。 如要保修服 务,请将产品和原始购买凭证一起寄送至 B+S GmbH Logistik und Dienstleistungen , Terminal 2 Retourenannahme , Triple A Sales GmbHIdeally, it could do with a little more power because the combination of the larger head with the fast vibrations can make it harder to focus on an exact area. However, I found using a lighter hand was the key to success as the toy itself doesn't vibrate so less pressure meant the airflow was able to circulate more effectively.

Satisfyer Pro 2 Air Pulse Stimulator, tried and tested review

Triple A Import GmbH виконує гарантійне зобов ' язання шляхом заміни виробу . Право на гарантію існує тільки в разі несправності самого предмета договору . Претензії щодо упущеної вигоди та відшкодування збитків виключаються . Щоб скористатися гарантією повинна бути можливість довести , що гарантія була дійсна на момент подачі заявки . Тому впродовж терміну дії гарантії зберігайте оригінал квитанції на покупку разом з гарантійними умовами . Якщо такого підтвердження не буде надано , то компанія Triple A Import GmbH зберігає за собою право відмовитися від виконання гарантійного ремонту або підтвердження гарантії . У гарантійних випадках надішліть , будь ласка , продукт разом з оригіналом чека за адресою B+S GmbH Logistik und Dienstleistungen, Terminal 2 Retourenannahme, Triple A Sales GmbH, Fuggerstraße 17, D-33689 Bielefeld. Поштові витрати оплачуєте ви . Витрати на пересилку не відшкодовуються . Забезпечте , щоб в разі повернення виріб був упакований для безпечного транспортування . Компанія Triple A Import GmbH не несе жодних гарантій при неналежному транспортуванні , неналежній упаковці або втраті під час зворотнього пересилання . originalkvitteringen for kjøpet til B+S GmbH Logistik und Dienstleistungen, Terminal 2 Retourenannahme, Triple A Sales GmbH, Fuggerstraße 17, D-33689 Bielefeld. Porto må kjøper selv betale. Forsendelseskostnader dekkes So my final verdict? I find the Satisfyer great to use during intercourse because I can't usually come that way without a toy. It's also probably great for those who have trouble climaxing in general. But I plan to use it sparingly.

Technically the Satisfyer brand completely copied the Womanizer idea but I find it kind of hard to fault them. They made a lower price alternative which (at the time) also did a better job.

The Sun Satisfyer Pro 2 review: does it live up to the hype? | The Sun

However, I did like how simple it was, with just two buttons to control the vibration speed and to turn the toy on and off.originaalostudokumendiga: B+S GmbH Logistik und Dienstleistungen, Terminal 2 Retourenannahme, Triple A Sales GmbH, Fuggerstraße 17, D-33689 Bielefeld. Postikulu peate maksma Teie. Saatmiskulud ei kuulu hüvitamisele. The next-generation model is a lot more discrete than the originals. They’ve removed the individual LED light and now the power button itself is the indicator. It’s dimmer than the original (which could stand out a little too much) and they’re also using a new engine by the sounds of things. The app control is also particularly useful when the toy is under water, for example in the bathtub. All Curvy devices are 100% waterproof. However, the Bluetooth range decreases significantly under water. geval van garantie het product samen met de originele aankoopbon naar B+S GmbH Logistik und Dienstleistungen, Terminal 2 Retourenannahme, Triple A Sales GmbH, Fuggerstraße 17, D-33689 Bielefeld. De portokosten zijn voor u.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment