276°
Posted 20 hours ago

What Lies Beyond the Veil (Of Flesh & Bone Series)

£7.14£14.28Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I want to clench that tight little p*ssy around my c0ck and milk the c*m from my balls until it's dripping down your thighs. At least when I had Caelum to protect me, the two of us might have been able to escape a cave beast’s wrath.

I feel like the part of the book when they were on the run, and just chatting and falling for each other, was the highlight for me. I use to "see or feel things" but suppressed them because I was made to feel like if it isn't tangible then it isn't real or I was just dreaming. Many people are surprised to learn that we leave our physical bodies every night and travel beyond the veil to the spirit realms when we are dreaming.Also, everyone and their grandmother could see that twist at the end coming from a mile away because we've read it before and the world building was so underwhelming. I am very happy to know a kindred soul of spiritual consciousness is here and working to share in this grand unveiling. This essentially means she has a fae mate she shares a soul with who will stop at no ends to find her and make her theirs.

First introduced to the fae world to work on the immediate issue THEN later build-up to the MAJOR plot that the series will be focused on. They were filled all the creatures we wouldn’t ever have to see with the Veil to protect us, so long as I learned to leave it alone.

Yes she was naive because of her upbringing, but there is a difference between naive and totally oblivious. This book is exactly what I'm looking for when I just want a quick easy hot alpha paired up with an equally violent and sassy heroine. He ran his hands through his hair when he re-emerged from the water, pushing it back from his face as it dripped down over his chest and the muscles on his stomach.

We can discover that we are, in fact, spiritual beings and that our real home lies in the spirit realms. His gaze felt heavy on the side of my face, his attention fixated on me when I didn’t turn to meet his stare. She spends her days juggling mom-life, reading, blogging, planning date nights with her husband and working as a nurse. I felt really invested in this world and wanted to see Estrella break free from her unfortunate situation.By the end of book one, we have some background about the history before the Veil, but most of it is told from the human's perspective, so I'm curious to learn about it acording to the Fae.

I would burn the world to the ground and lay it at your feet if you so much as asked it of me, and yet you give me nothing. I am very obsessed with this world now and am counting days until the next book comes because omg ,this is gold! Estrella annoyed the hell out of me, because she was trying to be something and that something was Poppy, but she lacked the charm Poppy has in my opinion. Caelum: “He will suffer for every mark on your skin, every moment he frightened you, every tear you shed, before I finally put him out of his misery.

You and the basilisk in your trousers stay right there, thank you very much,” I said, snapping to attention the moment he came closer. On the day she is supposed to die, the misty veil separating the fae and human realms falls and all hell breaks lose. For years, I sat in meditation, waiting for my spirit guides to contact me, but they never showed up. Each of us DOES plan out our lives, this is why every time you come up against a challenge in life, and you don't know how you will make it, somehow you always do. My body filled with warmth, like the press of a warm hearth on a cold winter’s night, the stars shimmering outside the window as I cuddled up with a book.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment