276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PowaKaddy FX and CT Models Card Holder

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note that as the trolley is being sold from a UK retailer, it will come with a UK charger/plug. If you want to use the trolley in Europe you will need to have the correct European Adaptor to charge the battery. Find the perfectly matched shaft in 3 swings"A player can go to any of Mizuno's Fitting centres and be fit to the shaft within 15 minutes. The fitter can apply their skills to the more constant components - length, lie angle, grip size, knowing that our Fitting System will look after the engine of the club - the shaft." Mark Duncombe, European Tour Technician. Just ten years ago the most complex choice a golfer had to make was 'Stiff or regular?' Now custom fitting has thrown up so many options that the average player has more ways to get it wrong than ever. Lithium batteries have an extended warranty, exact details are provided within the product description. Your old golf trolley can be manual or electric, and in any condition (we don't require your old battery). All new electric golf trolleys come with an extensive warranty. Exact details are provided within the product description.

Please note: Due to the logistics involved, we can only offer Trade-in discounts to customers in the UK or Ireland Once you have chosen your preferred model,choose from the drop down menu " Yes I would Like to Receive a Trade-in Discount for my old Trolley" Golfworx are commited to delivering the best quality and value golf equipment around. We pride ourselves in it. However if you note a lower price in a like for like specification* we will beat - YES beat, any genuine proof of quote to us locally and nationally. When returning to us we recommend that you use a reputable courier (e.g. Parcelforce) for larger items and Royal Mail Special/Recorded Delivery for smaller items. We cannot accept responsibility for the returned goods until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods. Once you have chosen your preferred model, choose from the drop down menu "Yes I would Like to Receive a Trade-in Discount for my old Trolley".

How does it work?

At The Golf Shop Online, we are dedicated to offering you the most competitive prices. We continually compare our prices with those of our competitors to ensure you receive the best possible deal. In the rare event that you find a lower price elsewhere, we even provide a price promise* to further enhance your shopping experience. Once you have chosen your preferred model, choose from the drop down menu “Yes I would Like to Receive a Trade-in Discount for my old Trolley” Tiredness in all sports leads to reduced concentration and decreased performance. With a round of golf taking up to four hours, mistakes are inevitable. As the game wears on, you are less able to maintain your grip and posture, elements that are crucial to maintaining a consistent golf swing. PowaKaddy looks to eliminate the effort spent on lifting your bag and carrying it around the course by helping you to conserve vital energy reserves, minimise the risk of injury and transport your equipment with supreme ease. This ensures your game stays focused and your swing remains strong. Welcome to The Golf Shop Online, where our passion for golf drives us to provide you with an exceptional shopping experience!

All new golf batteries and chargers come with a minimum 12 month warranty, unless otherwise stated. Since those humble beginnings, our endeavour has blossomed into a robust and trusted online retailer, representing the leading brands in the golf industry. We take immense pride in being your go-to destination for all things golf! Since 1983 PowaKaddy has emerged as a market leader in electric powered golf trolley technology and development. A best-selling brand in more than 50 countries, it's the name you can trust to bring you the finest quality designs, materials and styling.Our policy does not cover parralel imports where the item may be genuine but come from outside the EU where many warranties are invalid and/or different components are used.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment