276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ultimate Footslave Dream: A Femdom Chastity Foot Fetish Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Push yourself to deliver treatments and pampering for the first time. Learn new skills to please her. He had to wear the device anytime that I was going on a date regardless of what his key holder allowed. I made it explicit that I would not promise that I would keep his secret from my dates. However, at first I did keep the device secret. That would change later. Yes Ma’am, sorry ma’am,” I say as I begin massaging harder. The smell is unbearable, and my hands really hurt, but I must please her if I want release. I can tell she is getting tipsy and I am afraid of what will happen next. As I massage her feet, she pulls them and tells me to stop, she spreads her legs and takes off her panties throwing them at me. and I contemplated how I would live without her the next few months. Would she really be that sadistic to shrink

Brittany reached over and pushed Robin’s feet off my face, and said “Go upstairs, dinner’s almost ready” Well, when we were younger, my sister and I would get bored on rainy days and were home alone. We found a pair of toy handcuffs one day and started playing with those, then with tape, and it just kinda went from there. It’s been a couple of years though, I was worried I got rusty.” You are going to be busy serving so don’t forget to plan your day. Whilst she is lounging in bed eating breakfast in bed what could you be getting ready? What jobs could you do whilst she is soaking in the bath? You are going to be working hard serving her whilst also doing all the weekend chores like washing and cleaning so that she doesn’t have to. Forget about any of your own hobbies or social activities – you’ll be busy being her servant.

I have forgotten all about my release date I just want to please this woman now. The same woman who brainwashed me to be such a groveling obedient servant. I worship the ground she walks on. I kiss her whole foot in worship, I kiss every single toe. A few days went by when one of Jen's best friend s from school wanted to invite her to a party at her house. Apparently, her friends parents were going out of town so she had to look after the house while they were gone. Jen looked down, thanks but I can't, my dad put me on restriction for another week and a half. Oh, come on!” Brittany laughed, now rubbing her foot up and down my face, “they can’t be that bad! I just showered last night!” shoe, my toe ring, my toilet paper, my chewing gum, shrunken in a cage all day. It doesn’t matter, you are no longer human, Please, please, pay close attention to formatting instead of giant walls of text. It makes the story MUCH more readable and enjoyable.

Dave said and just so you know i still hate feet and have no intention of smelling them. Ok your right Sarah said, lets go out on the sofa and watch a movie. Sarah just smiled and said, just one thing, please don't call my boss at the office after this ill be out of a job he giggled.She noticed Kathy leading the way, then looking up pointing in Dad's direction. The one of the girls stifled a muffled giggle as they were climbing up the stairs to there seats. As planned all four of them sat right behind Jen's Dad. She grabs my chin with her hand and brings me face to face with her. Her eyes feel like they are piercing into my soul. So we spend most of the night with me serving as her footrest and after a long foot massage she goes to bed and leaves me to my duties.

Fortunately, as you learn about ‘edging’ your partner, and what amount of tease and denial he can take, you will still be able to give him a ‘ruined orgasm’. At first, I was not interested. It did not turn me on and i did not see any benefit to me. However, he brought the subject up several times and it caused me to think again. Obviously, he was turned on by the idea; it seemed fair for me to play along — at least a little; for the sake of marital peace. When you see a girls feet without shoes or a dangling shoe of a girl you will immediately be turned on almost uncontrollably it will become a torturous time or tease and denial and sexual frustration. I squirmed and tried to mmmph at her, trying to get her to let me go early, but she just continued to laugh.

Choose Display Mode

MMMPH!” I tried to move my head away, but her foot followed – not that my head could really move that much anyway. She just laughed and said “haha, I love you too much to make you do THAT. But you better hope we never split up! Haha” Jen nudged her mom and whispered: look over at dad, some girls sat right behind him. Lets see what happens. Here mom looks down with a mixture of concern and mild expectation. She was hoping against hope her daughter was wrong.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment