276°
Posted 20 hours ago

3DS XL Replacement Battery Pack 2500mAh Long Life - Perfect to replace your 3DS XL Battery

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All this made sense and matched our findings compared to last time except the untimely demise of the original Game Boy. For some reason, it only lasted around half the time it did on the first test. Anything that adds mass and weight to my portables I won't buy. I wish Nintendo had designed the 3DS and XL like the Wii U Gamepad so that even if they cheap out on battery, there would at least be room in the battery slot for third parties to make an upgrade.

3DS XL Battery Removal | Support | Nintendo Nintendo 3DS XL Battery Removal | Support | Nintendo

Having seen their younger brother's misdemeanor, my older kids are keen to repeat the test for a pure set of results. As soon as I find the time to get all the consoles charged again we may well do that. But with this number of devices to power-up it can take quite some time. Watch this space. A size #0 crosshead screwdriver will be required to remove the battery from a New Nintendo 3DS XL system. In the hands it feels solid and well built; we could happily hold it without discomfort, although perhaps would be less inclined to play it standing up for too long – preferring instead to rest it on the lap or a table. A size #00 crosshead screwdriver will be required to remove the battery from a Nintendo 3DS XL system.I'm looking to replace the battery in my New 3DS XL, but a lot of the listings seem to suggest the batteries are the same in New 3DS XL, 3DS XL and 2DS XL etc.

3DS XL vs. 3DS XL vs. 2DS Comparison Chart - IGN New 3DS XL vs. 3DS XL vs. 2DS Comparison Chart - IGN

Hoping that someone has an idea as to whether this is the case, and which battery I should be looking for. To remove the battery cover, lift it up slightly and slide it away from the bottom of the system. There are two tabs on the underside of cover. Please make sure the tabs do not catch on anything when removing the battery cover, as this may result in damage to the cover. Disabling Wi-Fi on your Nintendo 3DS XL can be done from the Settings. Toggle the Wireless Communication option to the off position.

Gently pry on the small slots on each side near the L and R Buttons. Once the cover begins to separate from the system, continue prying the cover open, moving towards the front of the system. The price is quite steep but I might consider getting a battery similar to this one down the road. The only real downside to me is that the circle pad pro won't fit with a bigger battery attached.

Nintendo 3DS XL Battery Last? - Lifewire How Long Does the Nintendo 3DS XL Battery Last? - Lifewire

This product uses a lithium-ion battery. Lithium-ion batteries contain potentially reactive chemicals and should be properly recycled. Though that obviously won't work for DLs until Nintendo gets a Networked ID system up and running in practice, not in name only. Do not attempt to remove the battery cover with anything other than the recommended type and size of screwdriver. Insert the nub of the stylus between the system and the cover and lift if slightly upward to remove the battery cover. Do not insert your fingernails between the cover and the system. This battery is a replacement for the one included in every New Nintendo 3DS XL™ or Nintendo 3DS XL™.Makes the console too big imo. They should be able to come up with some alittle more petit that wouldnt add so much more size to the 3ds. Beggers cant be choosers I guess though. I wouldn't be worried about the price, but I just upgraded to the XL and I got a NERF armor case which wouldn't fit on if I got the new battery. Besides, the XL standard battery life is enough for me. The following week we set up our time-lapse equipment again. As you can see here it's an iPhone with the StopMotion app running mounted on a Manfrotto tripod with a Glif clip. We set the app to take a picture every 90 seconds and fixed the White Balance and Exposure to capture the change of light through the day. domdom87 We're both part of the Gamer Network and Andy has written content for us in the past. There's a good chance you'll be seeing more collaboration between us in the future. Adjust the screen brightness according to your environment. Lowering the brightness to a tolerable level, if you can manage, will have a drastic effect on the battery life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment