276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Art of Harry Potter

£37.44£74.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sono stata molto felice e appena il mio ragazzo me lo ha consegnato sono rimasta a bocca aperta incredula di quanto, un piccolo mattoncino come questo potesse farmi battere così tanto il cuore. Chapter Four: Artifacts includes so many items, such as wands, brooms, Quidditch items, dark objects, Horcruxes, portraits and items from Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes. Per chi mi conosce bene sa che io amo il nostro piccolo maghetto, amo tutto il mondo di Harry, la magia i costumi le scene e questo libro devo dire è stato il regalo più inaspettato è meraviglioso che mi potesse arrivare per il mio 29 esimo compleanno. come se veniamo catapultati all’interno del mondo delle riprese e ci viene spiegato ogni minima cosa che è stata creata The books size (and yes weight) means that the heavy gauge paper have huge illustrations of the world that Harry Potter inhabited - so you have images that never before have been seen in hugh high quality spreads.

The magical world of the Harry Potter film series is filled with captivating and curious creatures, from the fearsome dragons of the Triwizard Tournament to the crafty goblins of Gringotts Bank to the owls who carry the wizarding post. To bring these creatures to life onscreen, an extraordinary team of artists created a huge collection of sketches, drawings, paintings, and digital renders, drawing some creatures from established mythology and others from the depths of their imagination. Chapter Three: Magical Creatures includes those such as companions, dragons, house elves, Forbidden Forest dwellers and dark creatures. L’ho sfogliato e letto con cura, ho ammirato ogni dettaglio, ogni disegno , ogni particolare che ci viene spiegato. I especially enjoyed seeing the concepts that didn't eventually make it into the movies. It's fun to imagine how different the movies would have been had they made a few different choices. Chapter One: The Wizarding World contains beautiful scenes of the Muggle world, Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, Wizarding homes and even the Quidditch World Cup!One of a new line of palm-sized art books, The Art of Harry Potter: Mini Book of Creatures presents an incredible treasure trove of Harry Potter creature art in a unique miniature format. Filled with behind-the-scenes facts and insights, it’s the perfect way to keep the magic and mystery of the Harry Potter films close to your heart. So what we have here is a huge (and did I say heavy) book on the art of the Harry Potter movies, this covers the concept art and production art of all the films. That pretty much sums up the book but boy if that is all you can say about it then you are missing so much. Un meraviglioso libro che per chi come me è davvero un fan sfegatato deve assolutamente avere in libreria

Ideally these images would look superb interspersed into and illustrating the text of a new edition of J.K. Rowling’s novels. I have to say, this one surprised me. What might seem trivial turned out to be the beating heart of this world. These things are the foundations that the Wizarding World is built upon, the glue that holds it together. And they are absolutely beautiful and full of colour and detail. Don't hate me for this people! Here's the thing, the artwork is BEAUTIFUL, don't get me wrong, BUT if you've read the movie books, aka artifacts, locations, creatures, characters, etc, where they show you the behind the scene stuff...we've seen the majority of these photos before. Therefore, for the price, it's hard to justify buying this book..again. And the worst part is, they sealed the book so you don't realize this until AFTER you buy it. Granted, the pictures are in a bigger format so you can see some newer details you might have missed before, but, for the price, I expected a lot more. I wanted a lot more newer photos, newer things we hadn't seen, etc. There's very little writing in the book, no chapters with explanations (for example, we see that indeed they had planned on making Hermione's dress Periwinkle Blue! There's even artwork to prove it!) but we don't know why things were changed etc. No I think every person who can appreciate a good film, appreciate imagination and creativity will be impressed by this book. Go behind-the-scenes and discover the gorgeous concept art of Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, and the other magical locations of the Wizarding World with this miniature art book based on the Harry Potter films.Overall, I found this book pure comfort. It felt so relaxing to be able to be in this world once more, but in a fresh and different way. It’s the perfect book to read in bed on a quiet evening. One of a new line of palm-sized art books, The Art of Harry Potter: Mini Book of Magical Places presents an incredible treasure trove of Harry Potter concept art in a special miniature format. Filled with behind-the-scenes facts and insights, this book is the perfect way to keep the magic and mystery of the Harry Potter films close to your heart. Uno studio dei personaggi, delle scene, degli schizzi e di tutto ciò che circonda e che racchiude il mondo magico di Harry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment