276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eurohike Rydal 500 5 Person Tent with Darkened Bedroom and Sewn in Groundsheet, 5 Man Tent, Camping Tent for 5 People, Ideal for Festivals and Camping Trips, Camping Equipment

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On the other hand, there is a bespoke footprint for the Eurohike Rydal 500. I must be bought separately but it is rather inexpensive so I strongly recommend getting one. (Rydal 500 footprint on GoOutdoors) Eurohike Rydal 500 Carpet FindThisBest (UK) aims to create a platform to help you make better shopping decisions with less time and energy. Earning our users' trust is central to what we do. I already mentioned the small windows – again, consider a situation when it is raining outside so you can’t open the doors (see above). You only have two small windows on the front.

Klarna's Pay in 3 / Pay in 30 days are unregulated credit agreements. Borrowing more than you can afford or paying late may negatively impact your financial status and ability to obtain credit. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. Late fees may apply. Ts&Cs apply. For those who don’t fancy struggling to put up a large tent, we have a great range of innovative inflatable tents that can be pumped up in a matter of minutes. All of our tents have a high hydrostatic head which will prevent rain from penetrating the inside of the tent. The material the product is made from is often a sign of the quality for 5 – 6 Person Tents. Take a look at the product details over at Go Outdoors to get a feel for this. It is also very likely that the tapes are not watertight. In that case I’d recommend a repair tape like this one https://amzn.to/3soCxeL ; however both products are good to have in your bag if you go out camping in our lovely country. The Vango Icarus 500 is very similar to the Eurohike Rydal 500 – detailed review of the Vango Icarus 500 can be found here. The Vango is slightly bigger, and slightly pricier, but there is an option to attach a bespoke awning to the Vango Icarus 500 which increases versatility as well as improves weather protection.You can put the Eurohike Sendero 6 on the list too, it is bigger than the Rydal 500 but not much bigger, and has great specs. Detailed review of the Eurohike Sendero tents here. The waterproof flysheet and groundsheet with taped seams prevent any moisture getting in from the outside, yet remain breathable with multiple ventilation points so the tent doesn’t become stuffy. We bought this as 2 man because we wanted a tent tall enough to stand up in, space for our suitcases, a double airbed and floor space for when you're getting dressed. All of which this is perfect for. In nearly 70 years of camping in all weather conditions I have never felt less protected from the rain than I do in this “tent” As for pitching, the bedroom is pre-attached and the tent is ‘flysheet first’, which means that the bedroom stays dry even if you pitch the tent in rain. What’s not so great – Eurohike Rydal 500 issues

When buying 5 – 6 Person Tents, the quality of the product is going to be one of the factors that you really scrutinise before you commit to buying.

That’s why we’ve pulled together this list of key factors for Eurohike Rydal 500 5 Person Tent below, to help you choose if it’s the right product for you and your budget. The Coleman Mosedale 5 is another popular alternative: very similar to the Rydal 500 size-wise, but the fabrics (both flysheet and the groundsheet) are a big improvement compared to the Rydal 500 – again, reflected in the price. Detailed review of the Coleman Mosedale 5 here.

The sleeping section has a detachable separator down the middle of it so you can have two sleeping areas if you want. Camp in comfort with family or friends with this spacious five-person tent, complete with darkened bedrooms, a spacious storage area and an easy-pitch design. Waterproof in heavy rain - 2000mm hydrostatic head with fully taped seams on the flysheet and groundsheet

Planning a family camping holiday? We have an extensive range of family tents available that cater to families of all sizes so that you can give them the best experience possible. Our collection ranges from simple two-man tents, all the way up to colossal six-man plus tents. With multiple bedrooms and large living areas for the kids to make use of, our family tents are guaranteed to give the whole family the trip they deserve.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment