276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TIC TAC Box with 60 Mini Boxes (each 3.9 GRAMS), ARTIFICIALLY FLAVOURED MINTS

£7.8£15.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tic Tacs are dairy-free. I could not find ingredient that could potentially have dairy in it. Are Product Gluten-Free? Tic Tac Freshmints, Tic Tac Fruit Adventure and Tic Tac Orange are vegan. All flavors contain magnesium stearate which is commonly derived from pork, but in this case it’s vegan-friendly. We also have the presence of shellac and artificial colors in some of the flavors. The colors are known for beeing tested on animals. That being said, there are several health issues connected to artificial colors such as hyperactivity and headaches. Sugar & Dextrose I do recommend their products a lot, but that’s because they are such a great company that really tries to make a difference in the candy industry. Some flavors of Tic Tacs are suited for vegans, while others are not, but I still wanted to share more great vegan candy alternatives.

She releases goo when eating in the trees and that’s the main ingredient to make confectioners glaze. I put together a table below showing which flavors can be consumed by a dietary vegan or an ethical vegan. Flavor There are no animal-derived ingredients within the artificial colors in Tic Tacs, but these colors are known for being tested on animals.This is one of the most controversial ingredient, when trying to define if a product is vegan or not. Ethical vegans tends to stay from this ingredient, but as a dietary vegan you can consume artificial colors. The most troubling ingredient in Tic Tacs is magnesium stearate, that could be derived from pork, but is indeed vegan-friendly since it’s vegetable based.

It’s does not say the source of this on the product ingredient label. Vegan Alternative To Tic Tacs

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment