276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flash Speedmop Wet Cloth Refills, Mop Refill Pads, Anti Bac Floor Cleaner, Wild Orchid, 96 Wipes (24 x 4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rachel claims her floors look extra shiny as the cloth buffed them as she cleaned Credit: Rachel Sharp The mum even claims her floors came out looking better than before, as the cloth buffs them as she cleans. One person said: “I do this, I use at least 6 each time I do the floor. I clean each section with a clean cloth on one side then flip over and repeat. In other cleaning news, cleaning fanatics are using dishwasher tablets to shift stubborn stains from clothes and the results are amazing.

By working with a variety of trusted Range Plus Partners, we’re able to offer our customers a wider selection of products. Costco Online UK Limited, UK Home Office, Hartspring Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 8JS. Registered in England and Wales No. 8055444Ran out of the pads for my flash mop so I used an old towelling cloth (clean) and my floors have turned out so much better! Wet Cloths are safe to use across sealed hard surfaces, such as wood, lino and tiles. Do not use on unfinished, oiled wooden boards or carpet. Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Post Office boxes and BFPO.

When buying partner items like this one, your contract of sale will be with our Range Plus Partner instead of us. When I am done I just pop them in the washing machine. Much better for the environment and I think they clean better.” Flash speed mops have soared in popularity but you need to keep buying refills Credit: Rachel Sharp Safe for use across all hard sealed surfaces, don't use on unfinished floors/untreated/oiled wood/carpet

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment